McCormick Compact?

/ McCormick Compact? #1  

Worksmart

Silver Member
Tractor
L6060, BX22, 1953 Farmall Super A, 1949 Farmall Cub, 1964 International Cub, 1966 International Cub, 1976 International Cub
Reading my new "Red Power" magazine last night and an article mentioned that McCormick sells 20 to 40hp tractors in Europe. The article also mentioned they may be coming to the US with that size tractor "in the near future." Is this a compact tractor? My Cubs are looking for a new playmate and they sure wouldn't feel put out with a red one!! Pics available Mr. Miller?? Thanks, Chuck

/ McCormick Compact?
Woodbeef - I did see the 21hp model on the site but the article leads a reader to believe there is more than one tractor in the hp range of 20-40 available. The article written after an interview with Joe Michaels, Director of McCormick International USA indicated "....There is also a 20 to 40 hp line of utility tractors that is now available in Europe that may also be seen in the U.S. market in the not too distant future." Thanks for the reply. Chuck

/ McCormick Compact? #4  
Well then,he might mean something from Iseki. Iseki is a part owner of Landini (or was last I heard).