Max mileage fuel additive any good for tier 4 tractors

/ Max mileage fuel additive any good for tier 4 tractors #11  
I stick with my Archoil additive in the crankcase on the tractors and Power Service in the fuel tanks along with some biocide.

/ Max mileage fuel additive any good for tier 4 tractors #12  
Mouse milk.

Save your money, and let those guys hawk their additives at the county fair, along with the Veg-a-Matics and household gutter guards.

/ Max mileage fuel additive any good for tier 4 tractors #13  
Actually, the Archoil friction modifier works as advertised plus it keeps your engine clean inside.

/ Max mileage fuel additive any good for tier 4 tractors #14  
When I had the overhead run on my open station M9000 with 6K hours on it. I was there when the tech removed the valve cover and the engine was completely devoid of any deposits and the valve cover inside was squeaky clean as well Same with my 97 F350 diesel. Had to replace the injector harness on the right bank and when I removed the valve cover, it looked just like new under it. The stuff works and no they don't hawk it at any fair either and it's not cheap.

/ Max mileage fuel additive any good for tier 4 tractors #15  
Actually, the Archoil [friction modifier works as advertised] plus it keeps your engine clean inside.
Clean is easy to see. How do you know about the friction part?

/ Max mileage fuel additive any good for tier 4 tractors #16  
When I had the overhead run on my open station M9000 with 6K hours on it. I was there when the tech removed the valve cover and the engine was completely devoid of any deposits and the valve cover inside was squeaky clean as well Same with my 97 F350 diesel. Had to replace the injector harness on the right bank and when I removed the valve cover, it looked just like new under it. The stuff works and no they don't hawk it at any fair either and it's not cheap.
That’s the problem with testimonials devoid of fact. You have no way of knowing that any comparable tractor or truck run along side yours, with the same service and maintenance interval, wouldn’t be just as clean.

modern lubricants have come a long way from the stuff that was on the market a few decades ago. And any 7.3 that is serviced per the published schedule, with the proper oil, will be clean at a half million miles.

/ Max mileage fuel additive any good for tier 4 tractors #17  
I just use power service white bottle, year 'round. Pour it in with 250 gal of fuel at the below 0 blend and no issues jelling or any fuel issues at all. 790 starts smoother with the power service juice. White bottle year round' so there is treated fuel in everything from Bulk tank to injector tips from the get go, no questions. Jelled once 30 years ago, that was enough for me.

Bought the LS and read on different diesel additives claiming less regens, shorter regen times. Not completely sold on them, but sold on keeping fresh fuel, regular maintenance, clean air filters in the tractor.... Few bucks of prevention

/ Max mileage fuel additive any good for tier 4 tractors #18  
That’s the problem with testimonials devoid of fact. You have no way of knowing that any comparable tractor or truck run along side yours, with the same service and maintenance interval, wouldn’t be just as clean.

modern lubricants have come a long way from the stuff that was on the market a few decades ago. And any 7.3 that is serviced per the published schedule, with the proper oil, will be clean at a half million miles.
Whatever. I'll do what I do and you do what you do. I'm comfortable with my regimen. Actually, I run it primarily for the friction reducing properties of Nano-Borate more than the cleansing action. Not just the 7.3, but all m y engines, gas and diesel and I have a few. The Kubota's, the Deere's, the Subaru and the Ford gas motors get it too. Even the 30KW diesel fired standby.

Have a nice day, I'm done here.