Making Fuel from Carbon Dioxide, the perfect answer??

/ Making Fuel from Carbon Dioxide, the perfect answer?? #71  
Just seen where it took a person 15 hours to drive 178 miles with waiting in line at a charging station and then actually charging his EV. No thank you, I'll pass wasting $60,000 on an EV.
While you make a good point based on today's situation, my guess is that in 25-30 years those very limiting problems we have now won't exist and we will almost all be driving EV's, not because the government is making us, but because EV's will be the most practical everyday alternative. Ways of doing things constantly change regardless of our individual desires, reluctance, or the vision of what we think is correct.

/ Making Fuel from Carbon Dioxide, the perfect answer?? #72  
While you make a good point based on today's situation, my guess is that in 25-30 years those very limiting problems we have now won't exist and we will almost all be driving EV's, not because the government is making us, but because EV's will be the most practical everyday alternative. Ways of doing things constantly change regardless of our individual desires, reluctance, or the vision of what we think is correct.
Your most likely right. However, being 72 I doubt I will ever see that day. ;)
:(:giggle: