Mahindra 6075 4WD Open Station Digital Service manual. Wiring diagrams are fuzzy

/ Mahindra 6075 4WD Open Station Digital Service manual. Wiring diagrams are fuzzy #1  

CConnors120

Tractor
Mahindra 6075 PST
Hi All,
While I'm new to TractorsByNet, I'm not new to forums in general and find them to be a very valuable resource.
I'm currently running as mechanic to a 2017 Mahindra 6075 4WD with FEL. It's been a nice tractor but while sitting in the shed over the winter, it seems a packrat decided to build a nest under the seat and ate a 3 inch section of the wiring harness. Out of a 25 wire loom, it ate 3" out of 17 wires. Not much fun getting to and fixing the wires.
In the process, I thought I'd buy the digital service manual, as even with the wires soldered back together and heat shrinked, it is still having issues. The fix, while tedious, was pretty straight forward matching color on the left to the same color on the right. Except there were 2 red with black stripe wires in the loom between the seat and the PTO controls on the right. My next step is to flip the R/B stripe wires to see if it fixes my issue, as I believe it will.
If not, I may have other chewing damage elsewhere which is yet to be determined.
All I can say is protect your investment with whatever it takes to keep the vermin out. If you have solutions, I'm open to suggestions. I started using rat/mice bait and rodent stopper spray on wire looms. Time will tell if this helps?

Back to my reason for the post, the digital service manual was cost effective and seems helpful in most areas EXCEPT the wiring diagrams are terrible and in many cases are illegible. If you use the PDF zoom, it just gets worse. I'm curious if anyone out there has the printed manuals and if the wiring diagrams are clear? If they are clear, I may have to consider the paper manual at $187 bucks.
Thanks for any and all responses!