Mahindra 6065 4WD (No Cab) Thoughts?

/ Mahindra 6065 4WD (No Cab) Thoughts? #1  

MUDONTHETIRES

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6065 4WD
My Mahindra 4530 4WD has unfortunately passed away. A moment of silence please..................................................................thank you. It wasn't self inflicted, but the negligence of a (tractor) mechanic. Long story that has something to do with forgetting to reinstall draw bar frame pins and no I'm not suing.

So, I'm looking at a new 6065 4WD and wanted to know your thoughts. Any reason to stay away from this model? All opinions welcome and thanks in advance!

Bindian, if you see this I'm finally getting closer to your horsepower if I pull the trigger! :laughing:

/ Mahindra 6065 4WD (No Cab) Thoughts? #2  
You will like the bigger tractor. Not sure but my 8560 has slow but strong hydraulics, may be same on 6065.

/ Mahindra 6065 4WD (No Cab) Thoughts? #4  
My Mahindra 4530 4WD has unfortunately passed away. A moment of silence please..................................................................thank you. It wasn't self inflicted, but the negligence of a (tractor) mechanic. Long story that has something to do with forgetting to reinstall draw bar frame pins and no I'm not suing.

So, I'm looking at a new 6065 4WD and wanted to know your thoughts. Any reason to stay away from this model? All opinions welcome and thanks in advance!

Bindian, if you see this I'm finally getting closer to your horsepower if I pull the trigger! 😆
Hahaha. I got a new horse in the stable. It has a 88hp Cummins in it.
1-15-21 Lull Hauling TWO 21 Foot Logs.jpg

I just checked the specs. I have 55 pto horsepower. The 6065 only has 53 pto hp. I was looking to see the differences between it and the 6075. Be sure you don't want that one, as I kick myself over being cheap on only $2000 and not getting a 7520 for it's higher gpm hydraulic pump and two speed pto. The 6075 has the same pump at the 6065.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra 6065 4WD (No Cab) Thoughts?
Hahaha. I got a new horse in the stable. It has a 88hp Cummins in it.View attachment 689687
I just checked the specs. I have 55 pto horsepower. The 6065 only has 53 pto hp. I was looking to see the differences between it and the 6075. Be sure you don't want that one, as I kick myself over being cheap on only $2000 and not getting a 7520 for it's higher gpm hydraulic pump and two speed pto. The 6075 has the same pump at the 6065.
hugs, Brandi
Now that’s a beast! Okay I give up, you win 🐎🐎🐎🏆🥇😂