Mahindra 60" belly mower

/ Mahindra 60" belly mower #31  
Just buy this, I will leave it at that. I have this for both screws and sockets, i use to snap constantly because we are in rust belts. these tools i have greater then 80% success rate walking the bolts out. as long as you have the clearance to get it in there.

this sends a impact down the entire screw and bolt, not just the head like a normal impact

Sorry I just saw this. I managed to get it out by tapping a star bit slightly bigger then the one it takes and slowly got it to lossen. But I will definetly look into this. Thanks

/ Mahindra 60" belly mower #32  
Thank You. disappointing to hear the gear box has to come off.
I realize these threads are a couple of years old, but I wanted to hear/see the directions for removing the gearbox. I have the same MMM on my Mahindra Max 24, along with the manual, which by the way does not show how to remove it, step by step. If anyone still needs the manual on this, I'd happily provide one. I can copy it into a PDF of same.

/ Mahindra 60" belly mower
I realize these threads are a couple of years old, but I wanted to hear/see the directions for removing the gearbox. I have the same MMM on my Mahindra Max 24, along with the manual, which by the way does not show how to remove it, step by step. If anyone still needs the manual on this, I'd happily provide one. I can copy it into a PDF of same.
I will take it. I still haven't messed with mine since I have a normal mower. Appreciate the offer

/ Mahindra 60" belly mower