LS MT 125 60 Inch Mower Deck for Sale (2017)

/ LS MT 125 60 Inch Mower Deck for Sale (2017) #1  

kraven606

Tractor
LS MT125
Is there any interest in buying my used 60 inch mower deck for the LS MT125? I've had it for a year and while it works well, I'm looking at purchasing a dedicated mower for my property. It probably has 15 hours or less on it. I paid $1000 for it new, was hoping to get $650 for it.

Thanks

/ LS MT 125 60 Inch Mower Deck for Sale (2017) #2  
Is there any interest in buying my used 60 inch mower deck for the LS MT125? I've had it for a year and while it works well, I'm looking at purchasing a dedicated mower for my property. It probably has 15 hours or less on it. I paid $1000 for it new, was hoping to get $650 for it.

Thanks

Where are you located? Your profile doesn't say where. I may be interested.

/ LS MT 125 60 Inch Mower Deck for Sale (2017)
Sorry about that, I'm in the Northern Virginia area.

/ LS MT 125 60 Inch Mower Deck for Sale (2017) #4  

Well, that would make it one LONG road trip....:D Even if we met half way...it wouldn't benefit either one of us. I think that your giving it away at that price. When I bought my 125, I didn't get the mower. After about 2 months, I felt that I should have, so I looked into purchasing it at few different dealers....holy cow... It would cost over $2,000, plus freight or my cost to pick it up (closet LS dealer is about 450 miles away).

/ LS MT 125 60 Inch Mower Deck for Sale (2017)
Yes, NM might be a bit out of reach. My dealer included the MMM for $1000 with the purchase of the TLB, so it seemed like a no-brainer. The MMM is great, but for my property it's just a lot of weight on the lawn. Thanks for your interest.

/ LS MT 125 60 Inch Mower Deck for Sale (2017) #6  
Well, that would make it one LONG road trip....:D Even if we met half way...it wouldn't benefit either one of us. I think that your giving it away at that price. When I bought my 125, I didn't get the mower. After about 2 months, I felt that I should have, so I looked into purchasing it at few different dealers....holy cow... It would cost over $2,000, plus freight or my cost to pick it up (closet LS dealer is about 450 miles away).

You guys could check with Fastenal. They will ship it as long as it is on a pallet. Their shipping rates are very reasonable. They ship from Fastenal store to Fastenal store across country. Definitely something worth checking in to if you're serious buying the deck.

/ LS MT 125 60 Inch Mower Deck for Sale (2017) #7  

Thanks
Not likely that you still have this for sale. However, I am purchasing an MT125 this week and it does not have a mowing deck. I would like to add one. If it is for sale, please let me know...Thanks!

/ LS MT 125 60 Inch Mower Deck for Sale (2017) #8  
Hey, I know it’s only been five years, but do you still have that mower deck? I’ll come get it.