Losing weight.

/ Losing weight. #1  

Joel/ak

Platinum Member
Tractor
Bobcat 324
I never had this problem since I've been 170 for over 30 years but I have watched my wife struggle with it. It sucks and if your doing good on weight loss, my hats off.

She lost over 80lbs and keeping it off. She's disabled but still forces herself to walk 4-6 miles a day, firewood and other activities she shouldn't be doing. She hates life when she goes to bed but wakes up and does it all over again. She doesn't want to be fat again.

40501.jpeg

For those fighting the fight. Good luck.

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this but weight issues are important

/ Losing weight. #2  
I never had this problem since I've been 170 for over 30 years but I have watched my wife struggle with it. It sucks and if your doing good on weight loss, my hats off.

She lost over 80lbs and keeping it off. She's disabled but still forces herself to walk 4-6 miles a day, firewood and other activities she shouldn't be doing. She hates life when she goes to bed but wakes up and does it all over again. She doesn't want to be fat again.

View attachment 761197

For those fighting the fight. Good luck.

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this but weight issues are important
She looks like a keeper. The older you get the harder it is to keep it under control so she is doing right by addressing it now while she is still in her twenties... ;)

I am also fortunate to have a great helpmate. My wife will take on any chore that she is capable of without complaint. We've been together for 39 years and it gets better every year.