looking to hire a dozer / operator for a couple days. Crawfordville GA

/ looking to hire a dozer / operator for a couple days. Crawfordville GA #1  

MikeS_in_GA

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M5400
I need some cleanup done after logging and I'm having a hard time finding someone who needs work. Deere 650 size or bigger. cleaning up some logging decks, grading ~250 yards of dirt on the backside of a dam. some road work. making a backstop. Taking down a couple trees. I'm guessing 2 days of work.

The last company I used isn't returning phone calls and the new guy I was told about has more work than he can do. July turned into August... then September... now October.

My checks don't bounce and I usually pay within 48 hours of getting the bill. So no bad history with anyone in my 20 years of owning land.

Location... between Union Point and Crawfordville GA.

If you know of someone, please pass on their info.

Thanks!

/ looking to hire a dozer / operator for a couple days. Crawfordville GA
Job is done. Found someone. 24-26 hours over 12 days. Weather and a hyd hose breaking at a bad time really drug out the process. Whew. At least it is so ne now. Now for a forestry mulcher when my checkbook recovers a bit. Lol

/ looking to hire a dozer / operator for a couple days. Crawfordville GA #3  
Job is done. Found someone. 24-26 hours over 12 days. Weather and a hyd hose breaking at a bad time really drug out the process. Whew. At least it is so ne now. Now for a forestry mulcher when my checkbook recovers a bit. Lol
I had a CAT CTL forestry mulcher w/operator out here for the past two days. Amazing what those little machines can do. I gave him a priority list of areas I wanted done and the shred quality desired, finer near the house. Told him to call me when the list was nearly done then I directed him around until the clock ran out. I found a terrific company to work with. A rarity these days.

How is the new Harrison feed mill doing? I bet you can see it for miles.