Looking to add a little Kukje to my Kioti.

/ Looking to add a little Kukje to my Kioti. #1  

tacticalturnip

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610HST
Hey folks,

The turnbuckle links on my tractors 3 point hitch are terrible, all turnbuckles are terrible, and I'm done with them. The CK10SE series offers a proper set, but they use different lift arms, and the links will not attach to my CK2610.

That said, it looks like the adjustable links on the Branson 2515h might fit. Can any owners give me a rough measurement of the hole in the lift arm in which the links attach? Also, perhaps a part number?

thosethings.jpg

This was one of the things I preferred on the 2515, so I'm going to take it and make it my own lol.

/ Looking to add a little Kukje to my Kioti. #2  
Part number for that is TA00040654A. Interestingly enough, that's the same part number for the hand crank style one I have on mine, so that may arise some confusion here and there. Mine is equivalent to a 3515R in the US.

IMG_20170918_174713_LI.jpg
1678643586787.png

Can't help you with dimensions as my tractor sits currently about 40 miles North from me. Otherwise, I would gladly share some dimensions so you could source something. Just be aware the Branson ones will be very expensive.

/ Looking to add a little Kukje to my Kioti.
Oh, not that one, though I actually just received a hand-crank adjuster- it's yet to be installed.

this thing.jpg

/ Looking to add a little Kukje to my Kioti. #4  
Opss! My bad. For some reason I thought it was the side link.

Here it is:
1678644867483.png

Telescopic stabilizers #2: TA00041947E
Pin #9: TA00016119C

Telescopic stabilizer! Those are the words I was looking for, but they were just too far out of mind!

/ Looking to add a little Kukje to my Kioti. #6  
Treat yourself, if you're going to do it.

Get an adjustable lower link arm for each side.

Comes in really handy.

20210327_115155.jpg

I had adjustable link arms added when I ordered the machine.