Looking at a Workmaster 70 and would like details on the NH TN70A

/ Looking at a Workmaster 70 and would like details on the NH TN70A #1  

rickyb01

Silver Member
Tractor
1976 Deutz 3006 1962 John Deere 1010
I have a 94 ford 4630 2wd tractor for the most part I have been very happy with the tractor. Really need a 4wd tractor and starting looking at the Workmaster 70. I have found one at a dealership that they took it on trade and are replacing the hydraulic pump, it has the the 3rd remote and 925 hours for 25,000. I want to put a 66" wicked grapple on it so the 3rd remote is handy. I will also be getting a 84" Land shark land leveler. The work I will do is bush hog 20 acres and take back 4 acres of a grown up field. I will transport the tractor to my deer lease to bush hog my deer lanes once a year. The dealer states that the prior owner used the tractor but also maintained it. He knew the pump was weak when prior owner traded it in.

This weekend I saw near me a New Holland 2004 TN70A 4wd tractor with 875 hours for sell for the same money. I cant really find out much about the Tn70A but don't like how the hydraulic lines stick our and run across the bucket. With the grapple work I can see that getting expensive quick. Any insight on these two tractors would be nice. Thanks

/ Looking at a Workmaster 70 and would like details on the NH TN70A #2  
I have a 94 ford 4630 2wd tractor for the most part I have been very happy with the tractor. Really need a 4wd tractor and starting looking at the Workmaster 70. I have found one at a dealership that they took it on trade and are replacing the hydraulic pump, it has the the 3rd remote and 925 hours for 25,000. I want to put a 66" wicked grapple on it so the 3rd remote is handy. I will also be getting a 84" Land shark land leveler. The work I will do is bush hog 20 acres and take back 4 acres of a grown up field. I will transport the tractor to my deer lease to bush hog my deer lanes once a year. The dealer states that the prior owner used the tractor but also maintained it. He knew the pump was weak when prior owner traded it in.

This weekend I saw near me a New Holland 2004 TN70A 4wd tractor with 875 hours for sell for the same money. I cant really find out much about the Tn70A but don't like how the hydraulic lines stick our and run across the bucket. With the grapple work I can see that getting expensive quick. Any insight on these two tractors would be nice. Thanks

A new Workmaster 70 MFWD with a loader around here is a $37k tractor but only if you pay cash, and that will only have two (rear) remotes on it. You can get a third rear remote (which I believe is a diverter) but that will cost more. Unless there are other issues other than just the hydraulic pump they are replacing, $25,000 for one with a loader, the third remote, and only 925 hours is a pretty good price. These are a pretty simple and straightforward (in a good way) tractor and fairly competitively priced. Used ones around my area are exceedingly rare, the only used blue units in this size still wear a blue oval. I looked at getting exactly this model before ultimately getting its green competitor, mainly because the New Holland dealer was completely out of inventory and was going to be for several months, and the green one got delivered a week after I paid for it. That size and type of tractor should suit you well for what you say you will do with it.

/ Looking at a Workmaster 70 and would like details on the NH TN70A #3  
A new Workmaster 70 MFWD with a loader around here is a $37k tractor but only if you pay cash, and that will only have two (rear) remotes on it. You can get a third rear remote (which I believe is a diverter) but that will cost more. Unless there are other issues other than just the hydraulic pump they are replacing, $25,000 for one with a loader, the third remote, and only 925 hours is a pretty good price. These are a pretty simple and straightforward (in a good way) tractor and fairly competitively priced. Used ones around my area are exceedingly rare, the only used blue units in this size still wear a blue oval. I looked at getting exactly this model before ultimately getting its green competitor, mainly because the New Holland dealer was completely out of inventory and was going to be for several months, and the green one got delivered a week after I paid for it. That size and type of tractor should suit you well for what you say you will do with it.
Which loader is on the Workmaster 70? I have a WM60 with the 621TL loader and have been very happy with it. I mainly use it to load logs on a sawmill. It's lifting power over a midsized skid loader is very impressive. I'm not sure which loader is on the TN70A but I would compare both if max weight is a concern.

/ Looking at a Workmaster 70 and would like details on the NH TN70A #4  
Which loader is on the Workmaster 70? I have a WM60 with the 621TL loader and have been very happy with it. I mainly use it to load logs on a sawmill. It's lifting power over a midsized skid loader is very impressive. I'm not sure which loader is on the TN70A but I would compare both if max weight is a concern.
I believe the 621TL is on the 70.