Land Pride cutter replacement blades.

/ Land Pride cutter replacement blades. #1  

mddorange

Elite Member
Tractor
2014 Kubota L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, Loaded rear tires, LP RCR 1860 5' Cutter, LP RTA 1258 5' Tiller, LP PFL 2042 Pallet Forks w/60" Extensions, KK BB60 Box Blade, KK PHD-12" Post Hole Digger
I have replaced a few broken blades on my LP RCR1860 cutter. Everyone I talk too says that LP blades are the most expensive. I am look for a suitable replacement blade that is cheaper. Is there such a thing out there?

/ Land Pride cutter replacement blades. #2  
Would like to see what you find out... (aka. bump!)

/ Land Pride cutter replacement blades. #3  
I had good luck with Land Pride blades sold on eBay by GA-EQUIPMENT. I don't know if the model I use 890-204C, 890-171C, 890.375C fits yours.

/ Land Pride cutter replacement blades. #4  
I have to double check my model... I was thinking my blades were 820-067C (1/2"x3"x24.5")

/ Land Pride cutter replacement blades. #5  
I've bought blades for a different mower from GA Equipment off Ebay, and had good luck with them as well.

/ Land Pride cutter replacement blades. #6  
...GA Equipment off Ebay...
It looks like full price on the ones I looked up. I guess mower blades and cheaper aren't what you want to combine...

/ Land Pride cutter replacement blades.
The problem is that Ga-Equipment only has finish mower blades, "890-", from Land Pride and I need cutter blades, "820-".

/ Land Pride cutter replacement blades. #8  
Agri Supply has blades and dimensions. Call them to see if they can match your blade.
SearchCenter

Alternately, there is a shop that makes automotive springs local to me that also makes cutter blades. If you have such a shop locally it might be an option.

/ Land Pride cutter replacement blades. #9  
Oops... my mower is RCR1560... I'm going to try and take one off.

/ Land Pride cutter replacement blades.
I couldn't find anything out there that was cheaper and was comparable so I bit the bullet and bought Land Pride blades.