Kubota RTV Cabin Blower not Working

/ Kubota RTV Cabin Blower not Working
If it has the relay, post it and I'll give you the Digikey cross reference number. My dealer wanted 70 bucks for the relay. Crossed it on Digikey for 4 bucks. Bought 2, just in case. 70 is highway robbery.
Will do. In the meantime I’ll look at the aftermarket kits and get familiar with the components typically used.

/ Kubota RTV Cabin Blower not Working
Did some troubleshooting and it looks like an aftermarket heater. Only had ~7-8vdc at the switch. Chased the power wire back to an inline fuse near the battery. Has to spray with WD40 to loosen up the mud and corrosion I found inside. I’ll plan to just replace the inline fuse and reconnect to the battery. Any idea what size fuse to use. This is the blower motor:

Attachments

• 95F8A908-79F4-43F1-BACF-275B3AEB7F31.jpeg
    95F8A908-79F4-43F1-BACF-275B3AEB7F31.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 75
   / Kubota RTV Cabin Blower not Working #13  
Did some troubleshooting and it looks like an aftermarket heater. Only had ~7-8vdc at the switch. Chased the power wire back to an inline fuse near the battery. Has to spray with WD40 to loosen up the mud and corrosion I found inside. I’ll plan to just replace the inline fuse and reconnect to the battery. Any idea what size fuse to use. This is the blower motor:
Look at the wire size. Circuit fuses are designed to protect the wiring and not the device.

/ Kubota RTV Cabin Blower not Working #14  
Check the size of the inline fuse, once you remove it, and use the same size, in the new fuse holder.