Kubota l2250 hooking up loader valve from tractor

/ Kubota l2250 hooking up loader valve from tractor #1  

Jdl2250

Tractor
L2250
So about 6 years ago I obtained a Kubota l2250 and for the last 4 years I have searched for a loader for the tractor I ended up finding the correct model believe it or not 30 minutes from my house for 800 bucks bf400g my question is on the distribution box what is pressure what is return and what is the third one lol any help is greatly appreciated thank you

/ Kubota l2250 hooking up loader valve from tractor
16579992723062932070644125976689.jpg

/ Kubota l2250 hooking up loader valve from tractor #3  
If they aren't marked, you can figure it pretty quickly with compressed air.

Start by shutting the tractor off and lowering the lift arms. Then put a pan under the valve block, and remove the three plugs. Now move the lift control lever to full raise. Turn the spool with a screwdriver. It will only turn one way, about a half turn or so and stop. You can find the pressure port by bumping the starter without starting the engine, as oil will exit that port. Or you can start by blowing air into the ports one at a time. With the pressure port, air will go nowhere, but when you release it you will get a blast of oil. With the sump port, air will escape into the transmission housing somewhere. With the power in port the lift arms will pop up. Then you will know which is which. Properly installed loader valves will utilize all three ports.

Thank you very much for your quick response that is very helpful on to The next step

If they aren't marked, you can figure it pretty quickly with compressed air.

Start by shutting the tractor off and lowering the lift arms. Then put a pan under the valve block, and remove the three plugs. Now move the lift control lever to full raise. Turn the spool with a screwdriver. It will only turn one way, about a half turn or so and stop. You can find the pressure port by bumping the starter without starting the engine, as oil will exit that port. Or you can start by blowing air into the ports one at a time. With the pressure port, air will go nowhere, but when you release it you will get a blast of oil. With the sump port, air will escape into the transmission housing somewhere. With the power in port the lift arms will pop up. Then you will know which is which. Properly installed loader valves will utilize all three ports.
Is there some sort of valve to get fluid to that point

16580097823201876391444258052686.jpg

I was told to crack this lock nut and turn this quarter turn or so to get pressure to that distribution box is that correct am I on the right track I do not want to and cannot afford to mess this up LOL thanks in advance ps this is under the seat

/ Kubota l2250 hooking up loader valve from tractor #8  
You don't need to mess with anything other than the ports on diverter valve body. If you hook it up right, the oil flow will go to the loader valve first, then back into the lift system. The sump port will come into play only when actually using the loader. Don't disturb anything on the tractor system other than the three plugs and rotating the spool. Everything else takes care of itself. That's the purpose of the diverter block.

I think those instructions must be confused with the spool on the block. The one on the block is the only one you need to turn.

You don't need to mess with anything other than the ports on diverter valve body. If you hook it up right, the oil flow will go to the loader valve first, then back into the lift system. The sump port will come into play only when actually using the loader. Don't disturb anything on the tractor system other than the three plugs and rotating the spool. Everything else takes care of itself. That's the purpose of the diverter block.

I think those instructions must be confused with the spool on the block. The one on the block is the only one you need to turn.
Thank you very helpful much appreciated

/ Kubota l2250 hooking up loader valve from tractor #10  
Thank you very helpful much appreciated
JD, did you get your loader valve hooked up? Can you send me a picture of which hose went where on the distribution block to where on the Loader bucket valve? Thanks Dennis