Kubota F3560 Operator's Manual

/ Kubota F3560 Operator's Manual #1  

OttawaBill

Tractor
Kubota F3560
Hello,

I recently bought a F3560 from a local mall. It currently does not start because it has an electrical issue (so I was told). They lost the original manual and kubota.ca ignored my inquiry for a replacement manual. Before I start trying to solve this electrical issue, I'd like to get a copy of the Operator's Manual first. But for the life of me, I couldn't seem to find anything about the F3560 online. Tractordata doesn't even list it as a member of the F60 series (only showing F2260, F2560 and F3060).

Can someone let me know how I can get a PDF version of this manual? Or would an owner of one of these F60 series let me know that their manual also covers the F3560?

Thanks,

/ Kubota F3560 Operator's Manual #2  
F-Series (Front Mowers)

F2000
F2100
F2260
F2400

F2560
F2680E
F2690
F2880

F3060
F3080
F3680
F3990

FZ2100
FZ2400
GF1800

No F3560 listed are you sure of the model can you find the frame tag?

/ Kubota F3560 Operator's Manual
The back cover does say "F3560" (see pic). The frame tag does have "F3560" etched underneath the word "MODEL" and it has a serial number as well. Says it was made in Osaka, Japan.

F3560.jpg

/ Kubota F3560 Operator's Manual #4  
Hello,

I recently bought a F3560 from a local mall. It currently does not start because it has an electrical issue (so I was told). They lost the original manual and kubota.ca ignored my inquiry for a replacement manual. Before I start trying to solve this electrical issue, I'd like to get a copy of the Operator's Manual first. But for the life of me, I couldn't seem to find anything about the F3560 online. Tractordata doesn't even list it as a member of the F60 series (only showing F2260, F2560 and F3060).

Can someone let me know how I can get a PDF version of this manual? Or would an owner of one of these F60 series let me know that their manual also covers the F3560?

Thanks,

Hi Bill,
Thank you for the PM, no problem I can help you & will reply shortly!

:thumbsup:

Hi Bill,
Thank you for the PM, no problem I can help you & will reply shortly!

:thumbsup:

Got the manual and it also includes the F3560 :)

Now I can go ahead and change all the fluids (while troubleshooting the non-start issue).

/ Kubota F3560 Operator's Manual #6  
I know this was over a year ago but just on the off chance. I'm in the same position. Just got a well used f3560 and want to try and give it some much needed care.
Did you manage to get an operators manual and maybe even a service manual? If so would you be willing to share where you got it?
Thanks.

/ Kubota F3560 Operator's Manual #7  
I know this was over a year ago but just on the off chance. I'm in the same position. Just got a well used f3560 and want to try and give it some much needed care.
Did you manage to get an operators manual and maybe even a service manual? If so would you be willing to share where you got it?
Thanks.

Please send me a private message.

Arto is a good guy and helpful.

I got my manuals from him as well.

/ Kubota F3560 Operator's Manual #9  
Could someone hook me up with the info as well?

/ Kubota F3560 Operator's Manual #10  
Sorry, I am no longer able to help with these manuals.

They can be ordered from a dealer or perhaps find one on the eBay etc.?