Kubota equine discounts/rebates

/ Kubota equine discounts/rebates #1  

RobA

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030 HST
I am close to buying a new L series tractor. I have seen "equine discounts" mentioned here. Kubota's website mentions a "Customer Instant Rebate (with cash)" of $1,200 and a "Equine Instant Rebate (with cash)" of $1,000 for all L series tractors.

What do I need to do to get these discounts? Just ask? Fill out a form? I can't anything more specific on the website other than the link above and this:

"This program applies only to members in good standing with the National Cutting Horse Association and other qualifying national or regional equine organizations."

Just join the NCHA and tell them?

/ Kubota equine discounts/rebates #2  
I believe [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] discontinued them.

/ Kubota equine discounts/rebates #3  
Local Dealer told me last summer there was a $2k farmer discount available to anybody who says they are farming something. May have been a % deal rather than a flat rate? I would ask your dealer what if any manufacturer discounts are available.

/ Kubota equine discounts/rebates #4  
The equine discount was changed from a percentage discount to a flat dollar amount discount for members of the ACHA. You can join the ACHA here: ** ACHA - American Cutting Horse Association ** The annual fee is about $100.

Suggest you verify with your dealer that they will apply the discount. When I bought last year, some dealers hadn't heard of it. One flatly refused to honor it. I wound up buying from a dealer who knew what it was and immediately applied it without any hassle.

Last year's discount did not apply if you used [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] financing or other incentives. Had to be cash deal.

/ Kubota equine discounts/rebates #5  
I've always wondered if it was just a negotiating tactic. If you negotiated a price then brought up the equine discount, would they lower the price? Or do they just include that in standard negotiation discounts.

/ Kubota equine discounts/rebates #6  
One dealer that hadn't heard of the equine discount then looked it up, but refused to give it because he said they couldn't keep enough inventory in stock and were having troubles getting enough tractors to meet demand last March, 2022. I'd venture a guess that they wouldn't have given any cash discount apart from the equine discount. He seemed pretty confident in his ability to sell any tractor he had.
(I bought elsewhere and got the discount, but no discount for cash, per se).

What a particular dealer might do this year, I can't say. [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] has changed both the equine discount and the financing options from when I purchased last March/April. The economic situation may be different from last year and the competitive situation between dealers and brands in your area may be different than mine (middle Tennessee).

I would just say to ask your dealer and use the [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] dealer search tool and contact other dealers near you to see if any of them will treat you better than the others.

Last edited:
   / Kubota equine discounts/rebates #7  
I've always questioned whether it was really a negotiation gimmick. Would they drop the price if you proposed the equine discount during a price negotiation? Or do they simply factor it into the regular negotiation discounts.

/ Kubota equine discounts/rebates #8  
I've always questioned whether it was really a negotiation gimmick. Would they drop the price if you proposed the equine discount during a price negotiation? Or do they simply factor it into the regular negotiation discounts.
More likely, some or all of the discount was offset in accounting as a 'donation' to the association. Like any company discount, ymmv depending on dealership.

Like 2manyrocks indicated, I think many discounts were not honored in the last year or two (all over) because retailers had more demand than supply. It will be interesting to see how that changes as the market adjusts to recession.

/ Kubota equine discounts/rebates #9  
I used the Equine at the end of 2022. Not all dealers do it, it is their choice. Some will negotiate with you, some will then tack on every little thing "extra".

I could make a lengthy post about it, but if you use Equine, no other rebates apply. You cannot use 0% financing either, so something to consider.

/ Kubota equine discounts/rebates #10  
I am close to buying a new L series tractor. I have seen "equine discounts" mentioned here. Kubota's website mentions a "Customer Instant Rebate (with cash)" of $1,200 and a "Equine Instant Rebate (with cash)" of $1,000 for all L series tractors.

What do I need to do to get these discounts? Just ask? Fill out a form? I can't anything more specific on the website other than the link above and this:

"This program applies only to members in good standing with the National Cutting Horse Association and other qualifying national or regional equine organizations."

Just join the NCHA and tell them?

Have you bought it? I was actually searching for this auspokiesguide.com website online because I am facing a financial problem and I want to earn money and with the help of that website, I can find those sites where I can play online real money games while staying at home only. I also want to buy a new L series tractor and that is why I was searching for a site online where I can find real money gaming sites so that I can earn money to buy it.
Have you bought it?