Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino?

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino? #51  
One of the predominate reasons I use Chevron All Weather THC Synthetic besides the fact that it exceeds the Kubota published spec for transmission fluid. It come pre dyed orange of all colors. Easy to see in any sight glass or on any dipstick.

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino? #52  
Used 5w30 Castrol from VW for their diesels on the first 3 tractors and had switched to 0w30 M1 ESP from Advanced Auto because I ran out of VW $ on last tractor and now have it in the B2601 and the Isuzu generator driver. It's European diesel rated.

15w40 is really A LOT more viscous at startup than almost any other oil except maybe a 20w50. Can leave your top end starving for lube a few seconds on cold startups.

/ Kubota 10W30 oil, synthetic or dino? #53  
One of the predominate reasons I use Chevron All Weather THC Synthetic besides the fact that it exceeds the Kubota published spec for transmission fluid. It come pre dyed orange of all colors. Easy to see in any sight glass or on any dipstick.
"Chevron is one of the largest companies in the world and the second largest oil company based in the United States by revenue, only behind fellow Standard Oil descendant ExxonMobil."