Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator?

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #42  
I see.. was hoping you had one and could answer some of those questions :)
KIOTI'S NEW TRACKS
KIOTI has introduced an all-new compact track loader (CTL). The rollout includes four 74-horsepower models: TL750U, TL750U-L, TL750U-LQ, TL750U-LQF.
The following are some of the specifications.
The models feature electro-hydraulic controls, sliding-entry door and vertical life boom. The power plant is a 74 hp, four-cylinder, Daedong engine. Two-speed is standard. The rated RPM is 2,400 rpm.
The operating weight of the CTL is 9,315 lbs.
Hydraulic flow is rated 21.9 gallons per minute (gpm). High-Flow hydraulics are 34 gpm. High-Flow hydraulics are available on TL750U-LQF model. Fuel tank capacity is 29 gallons.
Optional features include:
-- Suspension seat is standard; optional air ride seat is available.
-- Air conditioning/heat is available on TL750U-L, TL750U-LQ and TL750U-LQF.
-- Bucket sizes include: 64 inches, 66 inches, 74 inches, and 78 inches (66 inches is standard on all models) thats some specs listed by P Farmer .............

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #43  
Does anyone know if/when Kioti will manufacture/market skid steers and/or excavators?
@ 1:18 in this vid starts speaking about there up and coming SS and CTL's .
@ around 2:00 there stateing its useing same engine as in there RX73 tractor series ..................

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator?
@ 1:18 in this vid starts speaking about there up and coming SS and CTL's .
@ around 2:00 there stateing its useing same engine as in there RX73 tractor series ..................

GREAT! Thank you for the info!

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #46  
Dont hold your breath. They can't get tractors out, much less a new product.
🤣 Its looking that way ain't it . I just surfed the web for any for sale and could'nt find any . Anyway swiped these two latest pic's off the web . Of course one CTL the other SS version .

Attachments

• eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 129
  • ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 128
   / Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #47  
4:04
Kioti TL750 — NEW Compact Track Loader — A Great Farm Hand!
YouTube · Farms.com Agriculture Videos
2 weeks ago. Still have yet to see any "in person " . Someone here looks like on TBN was rite when they said good luck on seeing any soon. Anybody actually seen any stock out there yet. Was just wondering what there price point is going to be going up against giants in the industry, the likes of Cat/Tak / Bota / Deere etc .

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #48  
4:04
Kioti TL750 — NEW Compact Track Loader — A Great Farm Hand!
YouTube · Farms.com Agriculture Videos
2 weeks ago. Still have yet to see any "in person " . Someone here looks like on TBN was rite when they said good luck on seeing any soon. Anybody actually seen any stock out there yet. Was just wondering what there price point is going to be going up against giants in the industry, the likes of Cat/Tak / Bota / Deere etc .

I guess it was in another thread, but I had mentioned that I thought I'd seen a Kioti skid steer; well, come to be that I was quite mistaken. I don't know what I saw, but it wasn't a skid steer or CTL.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #49  
I guess it was in another thread, but I had mentioned that I thought I'd seen a Kioti skid steer; well, come to be that I was quite mistaken. I don't know what I saw, but it wasn't a skid steer or CTL.
Yeah no biggie , heres the thread - HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST

Hey thanks for checking back . (y) , yeah with everything else goin on in the world you just don't see them .

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #50