Kawa mule Pro or Polaris ranger 1000

/ Kawa mule Pro or Polaris ranger 1000 #1  

eyi

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800
Hi all,

I have done my researches and almost came to conclusion the UTV I want is the Kawa Mule Pro.

The problem I have is the only vehicule I can find around is the Ranger 1000. It is not a bad choice either but I have like a feeling it is not as reliable as the Kawa.

Any thoughts on those UTV ?

Thanks

/ Kawa mule Pro or Polaris ranger 1000
To complete my question, I want an UTV mostly for our 100 acres wood lot. So I’d say for light duties farm work such as moving firewood, dirt, and so on. I also have access to a very large piece of land located at a few kilometers where I will go to explore and deer hunting. I had discard Kubota and Deere UTV because I’m am not sure they are well suited for my exploration and hunting ventures. Maybe I am wrong ?

/ Kawa mule Pro or Polaris ranger 1000 #3  
I can vouch for the Kawasaki. Tough as nails, survived 4 grandkids learning drive, bounced off of too many trees, buried in the mud/sand, hauls firewood stacked to the top, nothing but yearly oil changes. 15 years and still reliable.

/ Kawa mule Pro or Polaris ranger 1000 #4  
I’ve got the Ranger six place 1000, only issue I’ve had is a rat chewing or something tearing a sensor wire out of a sensor which gave an error code but otherwise didn’t affect operating. Five years old now and right at 1,000 miles but I drive it everyday morning milking and evening chores.

Even handles drivers training okay:oops:
E9381EBF-6DB1-48FF-82D2-8BF8ACA6A716.jpeg

/ Kawa mule Pro or Polaris ranger 1000 #5  
Your trainees did better than mine!

/ Kawa mule Pro or Polaris ranger 1000 #6  
Looking at Mules, I'd make sure to look at the specs on bed size.

We have a 4010 for "farm" work, and wanted the larger bed to better haul tools, dirt, manure, etc. We considered the Pro MX (which is a lot nicer in many ways), but the bed is considerably smaller. I believe the FX has a similar sized bed to the 4010, but it's also a larger vehicle.

We had to wait 4.5 months for our Mule to come in. An MX came in about a month after we ordered, but as mentioned above we passed on it due to the smaller sized bed.

/ Kawa mule Pro or Polaris ranger 1000 #7  
Hi all,

I have done my researches and almost came to conclusion the UTV I want is the Kawa Mule Pro.

The problem I have is the only vehicule I can find around is the Ranger 1000. It is not a bad choice either but I have like a feeling it is not as reliable as the Kawa.

Any thoughts on those UTV ?

Thanks
Same dealer? I like to see good dealers supported. Both you list are reasonable machines.

/ Kawa mule Pro or Polaris ranger 1000
I reviewed every dealers websites around. No kawa available, just a few Polaris.

/ Kawa mule Pro or Polaris ranger 1000 #10  
If those are the options my opinion ? - Kawasaki Mule ... all day long.