ISO 5675 M & F QDs with bulkhead/bkt mount in 1/2" ONLY??

/ ISO 5675 M & F QDs with bulkhead/bkt mount in 1/2" ONLY?? #1  

the old grind

Tractor
NH T-1520 HST, NH TC33DA HST, Case DX26 HST, .Terramite T5C, . NH L785
I'm looking for bulkhead mount 5675 QDs and can't find them in 3/8" for another 3rd function install. Parker, Eaton, Summit, and others don't seem to list individual parts and only Summit lists a package, but in 1/2" only. This is what I'm going for with either 3/8" or 1/2" JIC for the hoses but in 3/8" vs 1/2" ISO 5675 to match my grapples. It's what I have on the other tractor but I didn't source the parts. I can make a bracket but can't find the fittings.

Crossbeam Through-Hole Quick Coupler Mounting Bracket, 1/2" Body Flat Face & AG Quick Couplers - Summit Hydraulics

Attachments

• dub'l bkt 5675.jpg
    dub'l bkt 5675.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 44
   / ISO 5675 M & F QDs with bulkhead/bkt mount in 1/2" ONLY?? #2  
   / ISO 5675 M & F QDs with bulkhead/bkt mount in 1/2" ONLY??
Thanks, that'll get me there. 👍

(Hours of searching with 'adapter', 'bulkhead' or 'through-hole' and such as those never turned up anywhere I looked. Or I can blame eye-strain :unsure: )

Two brackets to finish and I'll be able to measure for and order my hoses. Pretty much duplicating the install on my other CUT but on a different model FEL and I tweaked my DIY valve mount model slightly. Might as well add some pics as I progress. More to come. Thanks, again!!