Iseki TS1910 oil coming out of breather cap

/ Iseki TS1910 oil coming out of breather cap #1  

jcowling

Tractor
Iseki TS1910
This is an Iseki TS1910, G192. I got it and it had sat for 3 years. I got it running, by a lot of cracking open fuel lines and cranking, pressurizing the fuel tank, and a little starter fluid (I know it痴 not good). Once running, it sounded good, ran good. After a warm up period, it started leaking oil out of the breather cap. I let it run a bit and drove it, then shut it down. I checked the oil, it was full, almost too full. I went to re-start and it took quite a bit to get it started again. A lot of cranking. I知 guessing the rings are worn, or just froze up, and probably could use a valve adjustment. What do you all think? Anyone have the valve clearances for it by chance? I知 not sure of the year unfortunately. Thank you Iseki oil at breather cap.png

/ Iseki TS1910 oil coming out of breather cap #2  
I have a TS2220 that also uses the Izuzu 2aa1 engine, Im in the process of fixing the same exact issue.
Mine had also been sitting for years, I suspect that the pistons had rusted/seized in the cylinders so that when they broke loose, the one going upwards could handle the force but the one going downwards cracked along the piston rings.
I had no option but to use mine for short stints of time anyway but it became worse and worse. Now I found some time to look at it and this is what I found when removing the head. Notice the damage blow by has caused at 12 oclock. Wouldnt have done many more minutes before total failure. Cylinder is fine tho, so new piston and it should be good to go.

Attachments

• 02EAFF35-2691-4432-B9A8-B2E034872DE0.jpeg
    02EAFF35-2691-4432-B9A8-B2E034872DE0.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 267
   / Iseki TS1910 oil coming out of breather cap #3  
Late into the game but I found the cause of the leaking oil out the breather. The splash guard has only a small vent hole and when oil is splashed into it it is forced out the breather cap. I redesigned the splash guard and it cured the problem but the solution might be even easier. Try pulling the valve cover and removing the tin splash guard plate!