Buying Advice Iseki 35 vs Iseki Landleader 325 vs Hinomoto NX320

/ Iseki 35 vs Iseki Landleader 325 vs Hinomoto NX320 #1  

freedomlives

Platinum Member
Tractor
Iseki TS35F, Goldoni Special 140 with powered trailer -- Goldoni Special 128 -- Goldoni Uno for mowing -- Czech Vari system
The wife is tired of me browsing the classified ads sites of 3 countries looking for tractors. So I'm inclined to buy from one of the two dealers in imported Japanese tractors I went to see last month who I feel is honest with decent prices.

He has an Iseki 35 that I tried out. Its advantage is that it goes up to 30km/h or so (compared to normal max of 15), and that its straight away available, already with a new FEL mounted that can lift up to 500kg. Disadvantage is that it doesn't have a shuttle-shift or the reverser on the handle-bar. And little info on it. I found only one other -- for sale in Japan with a lot of photos-- including the production sticker. There it gave the model as TS35F and that it was manufactured for Iseki by TYM. Anyone heard of this one? Know if it corresponds to some other tractor TYM produced? I'd hate to get it, have something break, and then be up the creek.
iseki-ts35f-nameplate.jpg

Here is the ad for the same model of tractor in Japan: Iseki TS35F - Tractors, Price: PS3,97, - Mascus UK

The one I saw looks a lot better (cleaned up and painted by the importer) and the dealer has been using it for a while around his place to clean snow. Here is his ad with photos: Traktor iseki - Namestovo, predam

These next two tractors, he has photos sent from Japan, and they arrive to the Polish importer this week. He's going up there to try them out and get more photos of them. There is also an Iseki 6020 on this shipment, which probably means 60HP, and if its in good shape, I'm a bit thinking about it too.

The Iseki Landleader 325 -- TA325 -- these seem common enough here that I assume finding parts won't be a problem.
TA325.jpg

The Hinomoto NX320 is actually a Kubota GL320, which these GLXXX series are plenty on the European market.
IMG_4219.jpg

/ Iseki 35 vs Iseki Landleader 325 vs Hinomoto NX320 #2  
Hi think that your best choice is the TA 325 , you have very similar tractor and crossover parts

/ Iseki 35 vs Iseki Landleader 325 vs Hinomoto NX320 #3  
TA 325 is what I would recommend for parts availability. Haven't heard of a Hinomoto Kubota connections before. Hinomoto is not supplying parts any more.