is this a power beyond valve?

/ is this a power beyond valve?
Ya my backhoe has a relief valve i would guess. It has it's own resevoir. So I'm guessing at some point in it's life had a PTO pump. But that's all disconnected and it just has 2 hoses going into the hydraulic lever bank.. one in, one out. So my fel reservoir will just be for both uses. It's the same size as the one on the backhoe so it should be big enough

/ is this a power beyond valve? #23  
Did the tractor come with the pink shoe??:eek:

:laughing:

/ is this a power beyond valve? #24  
Also something else.
There's no hydraulic oil filter on the loader. I want to add one. Does it go on the high pressure line before the valves? Or on the return line before the reservoir? Or after the reservoir?

If it is a Ford 77x loader as you say there should be a filter in the bottom of the drivers side loader tower. Look for bolts holding a cover on the bottom.
Ford 3 hydraulic filter - YouTube

Ya someone at some point put a different reservoir on it. And there's no filter anywhere.

/ is this a power beyond valve? #26  

swnoel

Here is today's lesson on power beyond :)

72Fknbo.jpg

ca0i5WI.jpg

Dave M7040

Part way there. Got the valve installed, some new hoses and replaced some pipe fittings along the way. Next step is hooking up the backhoe. I'll see what i can figure out this weekend.

DVsyQoy.jpg

Added a filter too

lXWJRPD.jpg

/ is this a power beyond valve? #28  
Chris
Do not forget to replace the four 90 degree galvanized elbows on top of the FEL valve which have the hoses to the FEL work cylinders connected to them

Dave M7040

Ya. Those hoses need replacing too.

/ is this a power beyond valve? #30  
Just don't want you to get hurt. :)

This is a technical sketch to show that hydraulic pressures can go much higher than the pump pressure due to hydraulic amplification.

In this instance, the pump puts out 900 psi but the retract side of the cylinder can see 1,400 psi due to amplification.

syhmGtU.jpg

We can discuss this subject in more detail at a later time if you wish. I just wanted to show you that pressures can be much higher than you would think.

Dave M7040