Is it true Terramite went out of business?

/ Is it true Terramite went out of business? #1  
Tractor
T5D
I tried calling them 06-27-22 and phones were disconnected. Emails are not responding.
I read they closed shop in December 2021.

I needed tie rods ends. I kept the old box tie rods came in with numbers on it. I bought parts locally.

What are you going to do when you need new parts and you don't know part numbers?

Any source of part numbers for all parts one may need to keep the old girls running?

I have a 2000 T5D and a 2004 T5C.

/ Is it true Terramite went out of business? #2  
Seems like another TBN thread was about their auction and that another company bought the parts inventory. Not sure though.

/ Is it true Terramite went out of business?
I would be interested in who bought their inventory, Thanks

I found 2 parts outlets not connected with the terramite company.
I haven't bought from them.

Terramite Replacement Parts

And check out Terrys terramite

Please reply if you have used them or you have a better source for parts.

/ Is it true Terramite went out of business? #5  

It appears Terramite is no longer.​

Some place I read Dec 18, 2021 all employees were laid off.

On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 |

Terramite Corp. Complete Business Liquidation Day1​

|

Article:

/ Is it true Terramite went out of business? #7  
Terramites used to be the normal small rental backhoe around Middle Tennessee about 20 years ago. Today, the rental houses around here seem to be stocking Kubotas. I'm guessing it became more and more difficult to compete against Kubota on manufacturing, distribution, and financing. Too bad to lose a USA manufacturer who actually made a machine that was user serviceable.

/ Is it true Terramite went out of business? #8  
Terramites used to be the normal small rental backhoe around Middle Tennessee about 20 years ago. Today, the rental houses around here seem to be stocking Kubotas. I'm guessing it became more and more difficult to compete against Kubota on manufacturing, distribution, and financing. Too bad to lose a USA manufacturer who actually made a machine that was user serviceable.
Well, it have happened to all smaller manufacturers, they can't compete on technology and quality, excavators are mass-produced on a almost car like fashion, here in Europe we had a ton of smaller manufacturers, with a exception on wheeled excavators few survived the mostly Japanese attack on the market. EU had laws in place so the Japanese had to produce them here but that didn't really did much of a difference.

/ Is it true Terramite went out of business? #10  
Link above takes you to the article.

Terramite Sells Assets to Coneqtec​