Irrefutable imperical proof of how to handle snow

/ Irrefutable imperical proof of how to handle snow #21  
Here's with the blower equipment removed for the summer, with a friend's SEE (FLU419) in the background.

IMG_1923.JPG

/ Irrefutable imperical proof of how to handle snow #22  
Hello FatTire,

You need to back that beautiful machine up and give them a close pictures of the spinner windows inside and out and the twin Beilhack snow clearing heads it is blessed as well as the single discharge chute and the twin single stage snow clearing discs that utilize the scoop method of collection and discharge that they employ even today 60 years later on the new machines, VVVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM.

/ Irrefutable imperical proof of how to handle snow #24  
I've had a thing for those since I first became aware of them. Thank you.

/ Irrefutable imperical proof of how to handle snow #25  
   / Irrefutable imperical proof of how to handle snow #26  
Hello FatTire,

You need to back that beautiful machine up and give them a close pictures of the spinner windows inside and out and the twin Beilhack snow clearing heads it is blessed as well as the single discharge chute and the twin single stage snow clearing discs that utilize the scoop method of collection and discharge that they employ even today 60 years later on the new machines, VVVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM.
IMG_1919.JPG

Here's one that provides some scale for the blower head, and has a shot of the SEE Unimog for Willie. BTW, check out the bucket on that mog's hoe.

/ Irrefutable imperical proof of how to handle snow #27  
Well, we will see if this train of thought works in reverse. I checked our local forecast for the next 1 1/2 months and saw no snow mentioned (except for flurries) so yesterday I removed the QA snowplow and put the bucket back on then took off the rear snowblower.
If the forecast is correct then I got a jump on it. If the theory works in reverse the east coast better watch out.

/ Irrefutable imperical proof of how to handle snow #28  
I agree George,

My JD LA115 is dead right now (I need $200.00 in parts) and the snow pups are barking and ready to go to work. I have plenty of fluid film and WD-40 and a big can of kerosene to fuel up the salamander to warm the pups up and then get all the salt and snow off them when we finish clearing the crap the state dumps on my end of driveway.

/ Irrefutable imperical proof of how to handle snow #29  
Double post GGGRRRRRR,

I agree with you George,

My JD LA115 is dead right now (I need $200.00 in parts) and the snow pups are barking and ready to go to work. I have plenty of fluid film and WD-40 and a big can of kerosene to fuel up the salamander to warm the pups up and then get all the salt and snow off them when we finish clearing the crap the state dumps on my end of driveway.

/ Irrefutable imperical proof of how to handle snow #30  
I've had the double post a few times. I just click on edit and delete the second post. Works every time for me.

I posted in your other thread about the JD belt you needed. Did you ever get one?