installing CaseD100 Backhoe attachment to my Challenger MT265

/ installing CaseD100 Backhoe attachment to my Challenger MT265 #1  

helopilot

Tractor
Challenger MT265
I have tried every Hydraulic connection for the Backhoe to my tractor.. I have 4 hydraulic connections on the back of my tractor for the front loader. I disconnected the bucket two lines and installed the lines from the hoe didn't do a thing. I have tried all of the different ways to connect it. Please does anyone have an idea what I should do. I don't have the two remote Hydraulic lines that stand alone on most machines. Do I have to install a PTO pump ?? Thanks for any help !!!

/ installing CaseD100 Backhoe attachment to my Challenger MT265 #2  
You should be able to run it from the tractor. If you added remotes it would be simpler.

If you wanted to run off of loader valve you would need to know which line is power in on the BH and which is return. Then you would need to use a bungee cord or something to hold the loader valve open in the direction that is correct flow for your BH valve.

You will also want to keep a eye on the hydraulic oil temperature as it may rise going through the loader valve constantly.

If your loader valve has power beyond then you could add a set of remotes or run a power beyond circuit for the BH. If you run a power beyond circuit you will have to have a loop hose to connect complete the circuit when the BH is off the tractor.

Not a complete or detailed instruction but hopefully that will give you some options to explore. Good luck.

/ installing CaseD100 Backhoe attachment to my Challenger MT265
how do I add remotes is it very hard to do? I down sized the male plugs on BH from 3/4 to 1/2 i extened the hose with a 3/8 line did I screw up (make a mistake) by not allowing enough fluid to the BH or does it work off of the pressure?...

/ installing CaseD100 Backhoe attachment to my Challenger MT265 #4  
Cylinders work on pressure. Less flow means slower. Look for a power beyond port on your loader valve or port & 'selector' (NH xx20s) perhaps near the pressure relief. Add QAs close to the BH and plan for that 'loop hose' when it's off to dangle, want tied off, or tucked if you just add QAs & don't include remote valves.

Last edited:
   / installing CaseD100 Backhoe attachment to my Challenger MT265
ok thanks I'll look for the loader valve is in just below the seat? no markings on tractor and i have no owners manual.

/ installing CaseD100 Backhoe attachment to my Challenger MT265 #6  
Post a picture of your valve and hoses and maybe we can direct you better.