Inspector507

/ Inspector507 #1  

jwstewar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301
Like the title say, Inspector 507, in real life his name was Jerry Tudor. He hasn't been real active here the last few years, but would still occasionally post. When I first joined back in 2000, he was very active. Any way, he has been sick for quite a while. He actually fell back in May and broke a hip along with some other issues. He has been in ICU since Dec. 10th. He passed away yesterday.

He was a great guy. He had a heart attack back in about 2003. He came to my house shortly after because we were building a pole barn at the time and he wanted to be there when we set the trusses. We then had a house fire back in 2008. He (along with an anonymous donor from another forum) put money together to take me and my entire family shopping and bought each of us a couple outfits. Then since he was an electrical inspector by trade, as the house was getting closer to being finished, he came down and did an "inspection" to verify that we wouldn't have any issues with the new house.

He was a great guy. Always calm with a voice of reason. He sure is going to be missed.

Link to the Obituary: Gerald Tudor Obituary - Columbus, OH | The Columbus Dispatch

/ Inspector507 #2  
I'm sorry to hear that. Had many conversations with him here on TBN in years past. You have my sincere condolences.

I made this post a sticky, so it should stay up at the top.

/ Inspector507 #4  
Indeed a shame to lose another TBN family member... he'll be miss. RIP.

/ Inspector507 #9  
Geez, reading the obit, he was only 4 years older than me. Makes you take stock of your life. My condolences to his family as well.

/ Inspector507 #10  
That is too bad. He was 62 years old, some say that is old, I say it ain’t.