Identify 1 cyl garden tractor with sickle bar & reel mowers, chain drive

/ Identify 1 cyl garden tractor with sickle bar & reel mowers, chain drive
Found this Bready (561?) while searching. I suspect it's a lower hp model with Clinton power. Ours has separate starter and alternator while this one has an apparent combo. (like my EZ-GO w/Robin) Our gen is in same position but the Wisconsin has a geared starter to the flywheel sitting above it. Both are tagged. "Ford".

This likely has magneto ignition integral to the engine. Ours has a tiny distributor and a car-type coil. There was only one pic, but this shows what we have and what we don't, why the mower & sickle bar won't have power.

Also, our hood doesn't tilt like some similar models. (See hinge at front bottom) I'm sure we're only one or two model numbers away from knowing what call it. We plan to move it indoors in a few and I'll get more pics, esp if/as requested.

Attachments

• BREADY_561.jpg
    BREADY_561.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2078.JPG
    IMG_2078.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 94
   / Identify 1 cyl garden tractor with sickle bar & reel mowers, chain drive
I find the ACN engine to be 14.9 cu inches. (~250 cc). The distributor thingy is mounted where the magneto would be. It has a sister model the BKN with 7/8" vs 5/8" stroke at 17.8 cu in. Wisconsin hp ratings are 6 and 7 respectively at 3600 rpm per OEM instruction book and parts list.

WISCONSIN ACN INSTRUCTION BOOK Pdf Download | ManualsLib

I'm a go move it and get more pics for you guys who showed interest. Thanks! :)