I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key.

/ I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key. #1  

plong1234

Tractor
AGCO ST28
I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key. The battery is brand new and all other electrical works as it should. Please help.

/ I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key. #2  
Clean the electrical connections from the battery to the chassis ground and to the starter. Clean and bright.

/ I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key. #3  
I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key. The battery is brand new and all other electrical works as it should. Please help.

Everything in neutral or off so that no safety systems are preventing it from starting?

/ I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key.
it died right when I was lifting a heavy piece of concrete with the loader and then it was just dead. It is in neutral and everything appears to be off otherwise.

/ I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key. #5  
Did you by chance bump a PTO lever or switch? On my tractor this will prevent starting.

/ I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key. #6  
do you have power to the starter solenoid when you try to start? it that the clicking sound you hear?

if so try a couple solid taps to the starter with a hammer.

/ I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key. #7  
Even though the battery was new, I wonder if your alternator is bad and was not charging the battery, and both are now dead.

I say this from personal experience…….

So - check your battery voltage to make sure it has not died.

/ I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key.
it clicks even with the brand new battery. i'm going to check the starter and solenoid next. Tonight when I get home.

do you have power to the starter solenoid when you try to start? it that the clicking sound you hear?

if so try a couple solid taps to the starter with a hammer.
it clicks even with the brand new battery. i'm going to check the starter and solenoid next. Tonight when I get home.

/ I was using my Agco ST28 loader and I stalled the engine. Now it only clicks when I turn the key. #10  
One more suggestion- maybe check your fuses first in case it’s a simple blown fuse.