I need help before the Halloween kids attack my tractor.

/ I need help before the Halloween kids attack my tractor. #1  

larry2020sug

Tractor
gravley 14g pro
I have a 14g pro gravely and the problem is it steering well it turns to the left with ease but it takes king Kong to turn to the left and yes their is air in the tires and yes I greased it up but one thing the front left wheel does not spin wheel off the ground I think the bearing is going but these caps are so deep I can not get the cap off but that is another story what is the steering problem also can someone tell me the bolt torq for the steering assembly with the zerk fitting on it the zerk will not take grease and is frozen and yes I tried heat then cold to get it out so I will look for a used part if I can get on for $5.00 or less delivered yes I know good luck.

/ I need help before the Halloween kids attack my tractor.
easy to right

/ I need help before the Halloween kids attack my tractor. #3  
You could tie cloves of Garlic to the tractor to fend off those Pesky Halloween Kids!

/ I need help before the Halloween kids attack my tractor. #4  
I can't really follow your post as to the question. It would be much easier to formulate a reply, if you would/could use proper punctuation and sentence structure...

/ I need help before the Halloween kids attack my tractor. #5  
Sorry I am a little lost on the exact questions and title also but let em give it a shot. Is it not steering in one direction? Do you have steering brakes on yours? One is not working perhaps ?
I have rebuilt a Gravely a few years back but don't recall the details on the wheels, but don't recall it being a big deal to remove them. Sometimes a rubber mallet or dead blow hammer helps with getting stuck on wheels loosened up.
As for a zerk - pull it and replace it with a new one, while out cleanup the port and then trying adding grease.

/ I need help before the Halloween kids attack my tractor. #6  
Well here's a shot in the dark,
is this a 2 wheeled unit or a 4 wheeled lawn/garden tractor.
If it's a 4wheeled garden tractor,
disconnect the tie rod to the left front tire and then see if the steering wheel turns the same both ways,
and try and rotate the left front wheel on it's spindle.
Could be a spindle siezed up from lack of lubrication.