I love watching stuff like this on youtube

/ I love watching stuff like this on youtube #4  
I laughed my ass off before nodding in grim approval. As someone who loves to go around throwing off conventional wisdom and making it work anyway, this feels like getting a high five from a like-minded *******. :ROFLMAO:

/ I love watching stuff like this on youtube #5  
Steel belted tires...after a brush fire? ;-)

/ I love watching stuff like this on youtube #7  

Ugh,,, those are some pretty terrible looking "welds". Not too useful.
Most guys who can weld are able to do far better with a torch and just about any metal ....a coat hanger or mild steel wire of any kind.
rScotty

/ I love watching stuff like this on youtube
I like watching youtube welding and fabrication channels from eastern europe, se asia, middle east, etc. They make do with what they got, they're pretty inventive with it.

/ I love watching stuff like this on youtube
Ugh,,, those are some pretty terrible looking "welds". Not too useful.
Most guys who can weld are able to do far better with a torch and just about any metal ....a coat hanger or mild steel wire of any kind.
rScotty
Ok well, he's got a grinder. The point of the vid is to fill holes. He's made his point, I think. Anyways, if you didn't like that one, you're gonna hate this one:

/ I love watching stuff like this on youtube #10  
Ok well, he's got a grinder. The point of the vid is to fill holes. He's made his point, I think. Anyways, if you didn't like that one, you're gonna hate this one:

I don't hate it when I see crappy work. It just makes me wonder why they choose to do it that way. As long as people have been doing work you can see examples where some do it neatly and some not. It goes back to arrowheads and cave paintings.... and probably even before.
I always wonder if it is in how they learned or something innate in the person.