I joined team Massey!

/ I joined team Massey! #11  
Update: So far it seems the software update has fixed the smoking problem. Haven't had any smoke since. My wife had a laugh at my tractor needing a software update... she said "it's a tractor, why does it need a software update?!" :laughing:
Awesome! Glad to hear she's back in tip top shape after updating your app lol

/ I joined team Massey! #12  
Saturday I got a special delivery of my new MF 2706E. :cool2: Decided on MF because the dealer is 5 minutes away, great to work with, and they had what I was looking for on their lot when I went looking. I wanted the largest Hydrostatic machine I could get without spending a fortune. Also no DPF, DEF, and regen.
:drink:

Sold my smaller tractor (McCormick GX45H) and my Skidsteer (NH C175 CTL) to get one new machine to do the work of both. This is the first brand new piece of equipment I've purchased (at least at this kind of value).It will take a bit to get used to the fast hydraulic response of the new equipment. I got the dealer to throw in Rimguard in the rears and a bolt on cutting edge. Only put about 2 hours on it so far doing some flail mowing, but I'm loving it! It's weird not having to worry about things breaking or what it would cost of something did. A warranty is a wonderful thing!
:dance1:

The only down side to buying new is the break in period. Does anyone follow that? I want to take good care of this thing so I think I'll try my best to do as it says...

View attachment 609609
My 3 year old is having fun on the new "big" tractor! Yes, she is wearing a coat in June. This is Wisconsin after all... :confused2:
Nice M-F 2706E & You can't go wrong with these tractors! The 1st one I bought used was a 1959 M-F 50 25 years ago & it has the z134 Continental gasoline engine & 2.5 years ago I was looking for a newer tractor to work with my dump truck, needed a FEL & 4wd & I was bias because the M-F 50 is a workhorse & reliable & I knew I didn't need to look any further & bought a new 2018 M-F 1526 compact ! So both tractors compliment one another.& M-F to me means Mighty-Fine & 2 weeks ago another mechanical child came into the family my brother bought a brand new 2021 M-F GC 1723EB . Welcome to the Massey-Ferguson Family & enjoy her , Have fun,& be safe IMG_20201003_134009.jpg