I couldn't find the exact forum to post this...

/ I couldn't find the exact forum to post this... #1  

etpm

Veteran Member
Tractor
yanmar ym2310
As the title says I couldn't find a forum which closely addresses my post but here it is. Great service from a company that sells hydraulic stuff and great service from the USPS.
I am installing an aftermarket power steering cylinder in (on, for, whatever) my Yanmar YM2310 tractor. As it turns out I needed a divider for things to work. A person who reads posts here, and who I thought was reliable (my mistake) sold me a divider that they assured was appropriate. After I bought the thing I found out that it was not appropriate for my application. After I found out that I had been sold something that had a high potential of breaking my hydraulic pump I tried contacting the seller. I hoped that they could sell me the correct part or at least help me somehow. After all they were posting on TBN. I thought they could be trusted. But this person never replied to any of the emails I sent. I don't think they are posting on TBN anymore.
So I have moved on. Life is too short to waste my time on crappy people. So I ordered the part I needed from Summit Hydraulics. This is the first time I have ordered anything from Summit. If this is any kind of indication of their service they will certainly be getting more of my business. I bought a hydraulic divider valve. The order was placed on March 2nd and shipped the same day. Today the USPS dropped off my order on my doorstep. Summit Hydraulics is in Arizona and I'm in Washington State. Between Summit's fast processing and the USPS's fast work I got doorstep delivery 2 days after I ordered a part that weighed about 6 pounds. I am truly impressed with both Summit and the USPS. Kudos to both organizations.
Eric

/ I couldn't find the exact forum to post this... #2  
Sorry that you had that experience but con artist exist everywhere these days.
I hope the new part fixed your problem.

/ I couldn't find the exact forum to post this...
Sorry that you had that experience but con artist exist everywhere these days.
I hope the new part fixed your problem.
I expect the new valve will work. If it doesn't it will be my responsibility.

/ I couldn't find the exact forum to post this... #4  
I believe I've read positive reports about Summit here before. Thanks for posting with your experience. Most of us only post about bad things.