Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #11  
Because I’ve seen v
I have a very similar model with the pilot operated check valves. I just never thought of it but I have mine with the valves on top. I guess one of us has their top link upside down. any particular reason why you put yours with the tube and valves down.

I put mine up so that I can rest it on the pto shield when it is getting hooked up without causing damage to fittings or tubes, but I have a quick hitch so that is rare.

Just so every one is aware you cannot float the top link with those check valves on. I like it because it doesn't drift even when the hoses are disconnected

It is oriented this way because I’ve seen videos where when the 3pt was fully lifted, the valve impacted something on the back of the tractor, because it protrudes

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #12  
Want to get a hydraulic top link for my L4630. Any suggestions on where to look. What diameter and length should I be looking for?
Which unit did you decide on? I have the same tractor and would like to add a hydraulic top link.

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #13  
Just so every one is aware you cannot float the top link with those check valves on. I like it because it doesn't drift even when the hoses are disconnected.
Can't "float" an original top link either. Not sure what you're saying. :oops:

I have a stirrup link on my top cylinder to the QH. It allows for float as does the 3PH. I typically use the top cylinder to make it easier to grab different implements with the QH and to adjust the cut of my back blade. None of which changes the use of a plow, disk or any of my cutters.

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #14  
I got my Fit Rite hydraulic top link ten years ago. It's been a real jewel. Especially as I'm getting older and can no longer jump around like a monkey. It just makes life easier and implements work as they are supposed to.
IMG_0161.jpeg

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #15  
yes that is correct you cannot float a mechanical top link but most people like the idea of being able to float a hydraulic top link. but that particular model has check valves in both directions so it does not move or drift. hydraulic pressure applied to it will make it move but it won`t move on its own.