Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #1  

Krazyone

Tractor
2007 Kubota L4630GSTC
Want to get a hydraulic top link for my L4630. Any suggestions on where to look. What diameter and length should I be looking for?

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #2  
Fit Rite Hydraulics is who I used, he is great to work with and answered any and all my questions prior to purchase. I had him make me a top and tilt set for my MX5100,

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #3  
Want to get a hydraulic top link for my L4630. Any suggestions on where to look. What diameter and length should I be looking for?
Typically I would recommend a cat 1 top link built with a 2 1/2" dia cylinder and a 10" stroke having a 21"-31" working length for this model. Similar to the unit on the left in the picture.

Attachments

• Grand L cat 1.JPG
    Grand L cat 1.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
   / Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC
Typically I would recommend a cat 1 top link built with a 2 1/2" dia cylinder and a 10" stroke having a 21"-31" working length for this model. Similar to the unit on the left in the picture.
Perfect- thank you
i will look at their website

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #5  
Fit Rite Hydraulics is who I used, he is great to work with and answered any and all my questions prior to purchase. I had him make me a top and tilt set for my MX5100,
He made the one for my L3200 & current L4060. Had a pinhole in one that showed up out of the blue. Promptly replaced it under warranty. Longer lead times on orders & not the cheapest. But good quality & good support if there are issues.

He posts as Mountain View Ranch here.

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #6  
If it was me I would get out my tape measure. I would also consider the lifting capacity of my tractor 3PH and order accordingly.

For you, you should go to your Kubota dealer and buy the TNT kit for your machine.

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #7  
I just bought from AgriStore USA. One day free delivery. Italian made. Tractor Time With Tim did a video on these cylinders. Take a look!

This is a 21-31” stroke. With hoses, shipped, it was about $310

07AC09D3-DDBC-476B-ACBF-976744500D02.jpeg

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #8  
If it was me I would get out my tape measure. I would also consider the lifting capacity of my tractor 3PH and order accordingly.

For you, you should go to your Kubota dealer and buy the TNT kit for your machine.
I got 3 different TnT sets from my dealer ordered with my new L4060. None fit even close to OK. 2 leaked massively from second one, the 3rd leaked a bit. Gave up on the dealer & got a refund. Gladly waited for my Fit Rite set.

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #9  
Thus one is made in Italy, sold by Agristore

060CBA4D-897B-4633-93E7-9D3C10E96070.jpeg

/ Hydraulic top link for L4630 GSTC #10  
I have a very similar model with the pilot operated check valves. I just never thought of it but I have mine with the valves on top. I guess one of us has their top link upside down. any particular reason why you put yours with the tube and valves down.

I put mine up so that I can rest it on the pto shield when it is getting hooked up without causing damage to fittings or tubes, but I have a quick hitch so that is rare.

Just so every one is aware you cannot float the top link with those check valves on. I like it because it doesn't drift even when the hoses are disconnected.