How are we gonna fix this

/ How are we gonna fix this #33  
I have a linear drain similar to that. It came with a SS tray that you would tile just like the rest of the floor (and do it to match the pattern too). It lifts out for cleaning. Mine has 2 L-shaped perf screens screwed into the main body near the drain for catching hair. One on each side of the drain in the center.

Many people know about helium making your voice squeaky high pitched but don't know the reverse happens too. I think if you use Argon or Xenon it makes your voice super low. Should be able to find it on a Youtube, I'm sure. Found it - Sulfur Hexafluoride is what they use for the low

/ How are we gonna fix this #36  
If that's the case, shouldn't it be on the toilet? :eek:
I think per the Federal code on gas producing systems, like septic tanks, 40 CFR 49.4165, controls are required (33 CFR Appendix A to Part 154 - Guidelines for Detonation Flame Arresters) such as flame arrestors, that have to meet 33CFR.154.Appendix A, so I think you would be correct.
33 CFR Appendix A to Part 154 - Guidelines for Detonation Flame Arresters

I can't seem to find an entry that allows a P trap to be considered a flame arrestor for some reason...

/ How are we gonna fix this #37  
The first time my dad said "p trap" I started laughing. I was probably 5-6 years old. :)