Tires Help!!! Need help Identifying a McCormick IHC wheel please and thanks.

/ Help!!! Need help Identifying a McCormick IHC wheel please and thanks. #1  

GeorgiaDog13

Tractor
don't own one
Hello all. First off I'm new here and my Names Rick. Hope everyone is having a good night.
Alright.... so, I've had this tractor or mower steel wheel for quite a while and I wanted to find out about it by digging and I am as green as it gets with tractors.
This wheel is obviously a Int Harv. then I'm going to take a wild guess and say the MC in front of 625 stands for McCormick. I have not been able to find a 100% solid answer on which vehicle this thing came on.
I'm sure its a simple one to you guys. 32" tall IHC on 1 side and MC625 on the other. Any info would be greatly appreciated 0904181916.jpg0904181916a.jpg0904181919a.jpg0904181916c.jpg0904181917.jpg0904181916b.jpg0904181915b.jpg0904181915c.jpg

/ Help!!! Need help Identifying a McCormick IHC wheel please and thanks. #2  
It's off a horse drawn sickle mower. Mc-D made more than several model numbers of them. These are still very popular with the Amish, and, new parts are still available for the mower.

There are reprints of the parts manuals. If you have any Amish in your area that use them, they may be able to tell you what model it came off of. Or, if you happen to be at a good sized tractor show, and there is a book dealer there, they may have several manuals for several different mowers. Glance through them, and look at the wheel numbers listed in them.

Some folks around here use them as driveway markers/decorations, if they happen to have a pair of them.

/ Help!!! Need help Identifying a McCormick IHC wheel please and thanks.
It's off a horse drawn sickle mower. Mc-D made more than several model numbers of them. These are still very popular with the Amish, and, new parts are still available for the mower.

There are reprints of the parts manuals. If you have any Amish in your area that use them, they may be able to tell you what model it came off of. Or, if you happen to be at a good sized tractor show, and there is a book dealer there, they may have several manuals for several different mowers. Glance through them, and look at the wheel numbers listed in them.

Some folks around here use them as driveway markers/decorations, if they happen to have a pair of them.

Well that would make a lot of since being that I live in Amish Country. I've even met a few guys from Amish Mafia. lol. I am near Gettysburg Pa and Lancaster isn't very far. Lancaster might be one of the heaviest Amish populations I've seen. I will continue my search. I do appreciate the help.