Help me please. Not sure what to do here. Please point me in the right direction.

/ Help me please. Not sure what to do here. Please point me in the right direction. #1  

dep27rn

Tractor
Bobcat TC 235
20220425_190539.jpg
20220425_190613.jpg

/ Help me please. Not sure what to do here. Please point me in the right direction. #2  
tell us more about your tractor. back hoe? what were you doing when it cracked?

its going to need a new casting, you could probably braze it but it will have to be taken apart either way.

/ Help me please. Not sure what to do here. Please point me in the right direction. #3  
Need to know more.. Your info says you have Bobcat, but posted in the RK tractor section.

/ Help me please. Not sure what to do here. Please point me in the right direction. #4  
It seems external. If I can see it, I can weld it. They make a special rod for weld8ng exhaust manifolds on a Cummins six, while it's still on the truck. A mig welder with s5ainless wire welds good on cast.

/ Help me please. Not sure what to do here. Please point me in the right direction.
tell us more about your tractor. back hoe? what were you doing when it cracked?

its going to need a new casting, you could probably braze it but it will have to be taken apart either way.
Well I was using a stump grinder. Finished for the day. Came out the next day and noticed some leaking fluid on the ground. Upon further inspection I notice that crack. 137 hours on it. Any idea how to find someone to work on it and how to order parts? I am less than knowledgeable when it come to this. Thank you

/ Help me please. Not sure what to do here. Please point me in the right direction.
   / Help me please. Not sure what to do here. Please point me in the right direction. #8  
Well I was using a stump grinder. Finished for the day. Came out the next day and noticed some leaking fluid on the ground. Upon further inspection I notice that crack. 137 hours on it. Any idea how to find someone to work on it and how to order parts? I am less than knowledgeable when it come to this. Thank you
If you have a loan on it, it’s insured and that repair is probably worth a claim.

/ Help me please. Not sure what to do here. Please point me in the right direction. #9  
Looks more like a casting flaw that was filled and painted over. Get some ole boy to weld it. I've seen many cracked heads and they crack between two valves. You might ask the seller if it's new. If dealer won't fix, find a welder. Whole lots cheaper than a head and gasket plus all the time.

/ Help me please. Not sure what to do here. Please point me in the right direction. #10  
Sounds like it should be under warranty so let RK fix it properly with all new parts under warranty, hopefully it was Defective parts and once replaced will never happen again.