Have You Replaced Your Water Pump?

/ Have You Replaced Your Water Pump?
All I know is based on Lou’s experience they are way too expensive. But like most things it only hurts for a little while. :ROFLMAO:
Well, if you dont buy the pump through Branson, but buy a pump for say, an A2300 diesel… it’s under $200

/ Have You Replaced Your Water Pump? #12  
Unless your engine is a D3400 in which case good luck finding one,
And then to add to the insulting price I can get a water pump for a CIH 7110 Magnum for under $100 all day,
actually around $75 delivered.

/ Have You Replaced Your Water Pump? #14  
Two issues I’ve seen in my research have been, early water pump replacements on the 35hp and larger Bransons. Usually 2017-2020 models. It seems quite common over on one forum. There was a run of about 5 of them over the course of 12 months. Most tractors just out of warranty.

The other was bolts shearing off on a planetary gear for the 4wd. Though that seems less common. The water pump seems something not affected by how the user, uses the machine.

Anyone?

No water pump problem with my 2016 3520H. Four hundred hours as of this weekend.

The only problem I've had is one that some here had covered under warranty (not me though)... the leaky steering cylinder.

/ Have You Replaced Your Water Pump? #15  
My 2021 3620H needed a warranty water pump replacement at ~175 hrs. Was getting a leak from the weep hole at start up that would quit once it warmed up. Now have 210 hrs over 2 years and have been very satisfied with the performance.