Grillo G110D tumble but won’t start (Solved)

/ Grillo G110D tumble but won’t start (Solved) #11  
If it started, did it keep on running?

I used to drive an old dozer that was addicted to starting fluid (ether) and its issue was the injector pump was a bit sad and needing an overhaul. Your machine is fairly new so I'd suspect other things like a blocked injector or ... what was noted in the other thread you replied to, the stop hasn't returned to its correct position.

Also as others have mentioned be careful with starting fluid.

/ Grillo G110D tumble but won’t start (Solved)
If it started, did it keep on running?

I used to drive an old dozer that was addicted to starting fluid (ether) and its issue was the injector pump was a bit sad and needing an overhaul. Your machine is fairly new so I'd suspect other things like a blocked injector or ... what was noted in the other thread you replied to, the stop hasn't returned to its correct position.

Also as others have mentioned be careful with starting fluid.
Good day it started I bought it home and I’m parking it up until someone can come take a look at it. When it started it runs normal no cutting off when it’s hot it started back normally. My question is does these small engines have heaters on them?

/ Grillo G110D tumble but won’t start (Solved) #13  
I would not have any idea if it has heaters. Usually there's wires and some indication of a control unit that powers the heaters.

What I have struck is under performing pumps and injectors where eventually the engine will run and work. I've also run into just the once iirc where the pump wasn't letting the rack sit (properly) back into go position. That's that cable / lever / spring that was mentioned in the other thread.

where:

farmerboybill remarked "Glad to see you could get the ol' girl runnin' again. Had what you did not worked, I'd have checked the cable on the OPC. The cable stop on mine slipped once so that it would just barely give you hope that it'd run. The OPCs on the diesels are a fuel shut-off."

lnk also replied "I don't know your machine, but if there is a lever that shuts down the engine, follow the cable to where it attached on the engine end. It has to pull on something, that something may not return to the run position when the lever is released. Make sure the thing that moves, moves back. Diesel engines are pretty simple. Good luck."

Someone came and check it today and told me I got a bad set of diesel

• Good Post
Reactions: Lnk
   / Grillo G110D tumble but won’t start (Solved) #15  
Good deal, glad it is not the machine.

I did some inspecting and notice this
Saw when the machine was as running oil was coming out from here like a drop every 20 seconds

Attachments

• 1BFBEFA3-0962-4AD6-9965-4C882CDA2FCA.jpeg
    1BFBEFA3-0962-4AD6-9965-4C882CDA2FCA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • 44E8C796-F96D-402B-8646-D4E51430EFF9.jpeg
    44E8C796-F96D-402B-8646-D4E51430EFF9.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 64
When it’s park up no oil is running out

/ Grillo G110D tumble but won’t start (Solved) #18  
Welcome to TBN.................
I'm not familiar with your model but since it's a diesel does it have a glow plug or an intake heater that must be engaged before trying to start.
Since it is a 2020 is there a warranty still on it. Perhaps the dealer can help you.
Also, your tires were mounted with the tread going the wrong way.

Welcome to TBN.................
I'm not familiar with your model but since it's a diesel does it have a glow plug or an intake heater that must be engaged before trying to start.
Since it is a 2020 is there a warranty still on it. Perhaps the dealer can help you.
Also, your tires were mounted with the tread going the wrong way.
In Trinidad and Tobago they only give us 1 year warranty :-(. I mounted it that way to get better grip it works better like this.

Just a little update the fuel system was air lock and this is what cause the problem the machine is a 2020 build and it seem some of my clamps and washers need to be replaced.
Cause when I crack the airline on top the injector it was bubbling with air after I tightened it. It seem to be working.

• Good Post
Reactions: Lnk