Grandfather - first time

/ Grandfather - first time #1  

scaredychicken

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 160 (1988), Arctic Cat 400 ATV (2006), Kubota BX23S (2018), Jacobsen Super Chief 1450 (1969), Cub Cadet RZT S50 zero turn mower (2012)
Excited to announce that I am a grandfather now.

On Febr 24/22 in the wee morning hour, my daughter and her husband became parents of a healthy baby boy.
A C-section was required, as 2 days of trying to induce did not go as smoothly as hoped. The medical staff was amazing.

Konrad and I met for the first time on Saturday evening. Awesome :)

So Thankful and Blessed. just wanted to share.

/ Grandfather - first time #2  
Congratulations. Enjoy the experience- a lot better than being a sleep deprived parent!
We have 4 grandsons (ages 2-6) - family get togethers are a lot of fun.

/ Grandfather - first time #4  
Congratulations! We are presently holding at 9 grands.

/ Grandfather - first time #6  
Yeah, good deal Mr. chicken. but I am not so sure I look forward to grampaism. will make me feel old.........

/ Grandfather - first time #7  
Congratulations! That's a privilege which you have earned over the years and I hope that you have many more to enjoy it!

/ Grandfather - first time #8  
Yeah, good deal Mr. chicken. but I am not so sure I look forward to grampaism. will make me feel old.........
Only until you hold him/her in your arms for the first time, and start thinking about teaching the kid to fish, hunt, play ball, drive your tractor, or anything else which you enjoy and want to share with them.

/ Grandfather - first time #9  
Only until you hold him/her in your arms for the first time, and start thinking about teaching the kid to fish, hunt, play ball, drive your tractor, or anything else which you enjoy and want to share with them.
Perhaps, but it is a long time before the kid will appreciate beer.
LOL