Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,192  
Warm day today spent watching wife pack up clothes etc to move back home to mothers house mother died in 2002 house rented by second husband then sold several years ago. Three times this week. Has doctors appointment Monday hope we can find help. My mental health is deteriorating and do not function well short fuse etc.

BEF decent food you ought to try Hollywoods next to Hollins college on Rt 11 a little better in my opinion.

Happy Easter He Has Risen

Prayers for all our Country

Iron Butterfly good group acid rock days

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,193  
Helogabals, I just found out I have a 4th cousin in Riga, Latvia. Is that anywhere near you? Last name is Solovjovs.

Hi
I am in Riga !
OK, legally in suburb, but Riga it is

Solovjovs is rather popular russian family name. Thrush - bird :)

~~~~~~~~

Bongiorno !

Today I am posting from Italy, lake Garda. Weather here is not nice but not a disaster either. ~ +10 C and raining. Frankly - spoiling my plans a bit. We are here with wife and smallest kids.
Wife tomorrow have 50 ☺️

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a rather busy week. Had to do a lot of things to manage this week free.
And on top I caught a cold or caught a viral infection - I can't figure out. Runny nose but no increased temperature. Not so nice feelings.

Later will do an extended post with pics

/ Good morning!!!! #188,194  
Got coffee brewing. 36° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 50° with cloudy skies. Yesterday I went tractor parts shopping. Think I found the parts I need from a FB Marketplace Ad. Did do some more cleanup in Pole Bran.
Will make my usual phone calls to Family and Friends today.
Have a Happy Easter.
Prepping for a parade.
QTeiQHr.jpg

Buppies, hope you get some help with Dr visit.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,195  
Good morning, the low is 26 and going to a high of 45°F. Wind WNW 6 mph. Sunny!
A tail wind going down to the big smoke. Toronto.

I'll be leaving here in an hour. Stop at Tim Hortons in Burks Falls, then next stop will be at Maple, then in Mississauga.

Nice ducks, Ron. Are you going to steal their eggs?

Helo, Happy Birthday to your wife!

Happy Easter to those that observe!

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #188,196  
Morning all! Happy Easter!
Currently 38 going to a sunny 52. After 3 days of incredible high winds we will be slowing down to only 12 mph gust!
Large storm forecast here for Thursday! I took advantage of the warmer weather yesterday and snuck the snow blower into the garage at the apartment house. I was able to install the finally arrived new part! It now works like new! Hopefully this will change the storm to rain! Lol!
Celebrating Easter with family lunch today.
Health wise we are doing fine. I had my annual hearing test this week and was fitted for hearing aids. I have a set in for a 5 day trial before the new ones arrive. Surprising what sounds I have been missing!
Did a few projects in the shop. Pictures make them look way worse then they are! Can't get the phone camera to get the colors or clarity right. Will keep playing with it.
More coffee needed! Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Water tower for my friends railroad setup.
IMG_7878.jpg

Apple wood box.
IMG_7927.jpg

Made a bowl out of sassafras wood and tried some bead burning and coloring. Markers I used weren't up to the job! Not sure if I can fix it or not. Wife says to leave it as it is.
IMG_7897.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #188,198  
Good morning all and Happy Easter.
hope everyone gets a chance to be with family and have a good day.
Will be having dinner at brother's but nothing else planned for today.

a warm 61 today, lot of rain in forecast later this week, weather slowly warming up to 70 next weekend.
I'm ready.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,199  
Have a Happy Easter.
Same to everyone! Quite a special day for many of us ...

Nice pix Ron, you never disappoint.

Buppies-- thank you for the update and hope your circumstances improve.

40F going to 50F with an occasional shower today.

CalFire prohibits outdoor burning on holidays. Like today. But things are still so wet that today is a permitted *burn day.* I will start burning when it gets light-- hard to light soggy debris, but its self sustaining once it catches.

Everyone have a great and happy Easter!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,200  
Ron, your ducks are gorgeous
the range of colors is wonderful
cute feet too...

the animal kingdom is much more colorful than us humans.
We have to put clothes on to be colorful
and we show off with those colorful clothes
just like the ducks do with their colorful feathers