GC2410 Critical Hydraulic Leak

/ GC2410 Critical Hydraulic Leak #11  
I thought the hoses for the BH were power beyond?
Anyway..I spoke to my dad yesterday and he reminded me that at least I have a warm garage to fix this in:)
Yeah Im nervous about removing that safety plate but it is the main reason for destroying these hoses. Its impossible to manage them around it.
even w/o a backhoe (eg a xx00 series) that stupid plate is a PITA.
on 2400 its not hinged.
so hooking up pto shafts SUCKS.
yanked mine off w/i week of getting tiller in 2021.

/ GC2410 Critical Hydraulic Leak
So I think im good now. Going to try one more time with that stupid safety plate.
20221228_124330.jpg
20221228_124339.jpg
20221227_195340.jpg
20221228_124354.jpg
20221228_124345.jpg

/ GC2410 Critical Hydraulic Leak #13  
you ever hear of the Red Green Show?
little bit of duct tape will fix that.
was that bend in hose (first pic) right where the return goes back into hydro unit? looks familiar but hard to tell. if so stuff I dealt with was leak on the thread end there.

edit: nope I see the red tie wrap, not the return hose thats pressure (iirc for outriggers) hose and not the blue (pressure)-blue/yellow (return) stuff.

The dealer messed up when color coding them and I was to lazy to fix it lol. One has yellow and red because the yellow ones connect to each other when the BH is off and the red one is when its off or visa versa lol.

/ GC2410 Critical Hydraulic Leak #15  
The dealer messed up when color coding them and I was to lazy to fix it lol. One has yellow and red because the yellow ones connect to each other when the BH is off and the red one is when its off or visa versa lol.
LOL dang dealers.
stock GC 1710,1723,1725M is blue and blue yellow for return. I actually walked out to 1723 here (waiting for repo) few hours ago to check LOL

/ GC2410 Critical Hydraulic Leak #16  
The unfortunate side effect of owning a compact tractor is, there isn't any room for anything. ☹️

Got everything ironed out and hydro lines managed better. Later I will work on having some spares made up just in case.

Lost almost two gallons of hydro fluid which had me worried I hurt the pump.

Last snow storm with heavy wet stuff had me trial by fire the fixes and pump condition and I am happy to say its running like new again.

I am so thankfull on this last storm because the snowblower was useless.

/ GC2410 Critical Hydraulic Leak #18  
Glad ya got it all fixed!

/ GC2410 Critical Hydraulic Leak #19  
When i first got my tractor. Hose management was the first thing on my list. Also tightening couplers. One thing for sure. You can't trust the lowest mechanical person at the dealer to make sure your rig is ready. Too many things can effect how it operates. Sure the warranty is there for comfort but that doesn't always seem to workout for people. Anyway it never hurts to use hydraulic line protectors where they are needed.

/ GC2410 Critical Hydraulic Leak #20  
I am so frustrated with this setup on the power beyond hoses. Finally replaces the hose I thought was busted...added 1.5 gallons of hydraulic fluid (thats what I lost) and tested it.
Pump seems to be ok.
Well..apparently the 36 inch hose wasnt the only one leaking. A 24 inch hose is also leaking. Will have to take the rear wheel off tomorrow so I can remove it and get another one made up. Im done with the Massey dealership..they cant follow directions so i will get it made by the Deer dealership 2 miles from me instead of traveling 50.

Somebody...anybody have a bullet proof way to manage these hoses so the 3 point wont pinch, pull or cut them? Even the PTO safety bracked is poorly designed because it cuts the hoses on its edges.

Pictures of your ideas will be much appreciated.

I want a perm. fix because this leak almost killed my pump.
I so hear ya on that, I hate how janky all that back there is with the hoses and stuff! So for me, I don't use any rear PTO implements, so I just took off that PTO guard, and have that plastic sleeve permanently mounted on the PTO shaft. As for the hoses, here's how I route mine:

PXL_20211107_174034819.MP.jpg