Gc1705 review

/ Gc1705 review #1  

shouldibuy

Tractor
None just looking
Hi all, newbie here. So I'm considering picking up a very lightly used gc1705 with MMM, and was wondering what your experience was and what you thought about the machine? I'm heavily considering it but would rather hear others opinions first

/ Gc1705 review #2  
I have had a GC1720 for 5 years now and have used and abused the heck out of it. I would buy it again. Can’t speak to the MMM though, don’t have one.

/ Gc1705 review #3  
Hi all, newbie here. So I'm considering picking up a very lightly used gc1705 with MMM, and was wondering what your experience was and what you thought about the machine? I'm heavily considering it but would rather hear others opinions first
I purchased my 1705 new in 2016. I have the MMM, tiller, tach n go (quick attach for my bucket and forks), bush hog, and the box blade. I have 8 acres all woods. I have installed 300-500ft driveways, i maintain my own driveway, cut wood for the fireplace, mowing the yard, gardening. I have grown up around equipment all my life so i enjoy being on my tractor. Somethings to consider as you are looking over this tractor. The hydraulic filter is basically underneath the seat on the belly of the tractor. Its really a bad spot for a filter. Especially if you do a lot of wood maintenance. Which is exactly what I do. I installed a bro-tek plate. To protect the filter. If you will not be getting into any brush yourself. Then its really a non-issue but something to look at before you purchase.

As for the machine. I love it. I have over 700hrs on it. I keep it garage kept so i can get as much use as possible out of it. Its really a handy machine to have. Its so much better than a wheel barrel. Its a great tractor to have. Easy to maintain.