GC1700 series top link specs

/ GC1700 series top link specs #1  

07keo02

Bronze Member
Tractor
MF GC1705
Does anyone happen to have the length specs on a stock Gc1700 series top link? Just got my hydraulics set up to run a hydro top link and want to get one on order but I am out of town for a couple days so can't measure. Thanks.

/ GC1700 series top link specs #2  
I have a GC 1715 and the length of my top link is set at about 17-3/8 inch (center of pin to center of pin) and it makes my QH pretty much vertical....

Dale

/ GC1700 series top link specs
I have a GC 1715 and the length of my top link is set at about 17-3/8 inch (center of pin to center of pin) and it makes my QH pretty much vertical....

Dale
Thank you. Do you happen to know the full retracted and extended length? Looking at 2 different cylinders. One is 15-23 inches and the other 16-22 inches. And anyome remember the pin hole sizes? Finally, which quick hitch do you use and how do you like it? Sorry for so many questions.

/ GC1700 series top link specs #4  
Don't know full extended or retracted length of top link as I never had need to know..... Pins are 3/4 inch diameter .... QH brand is BE (Braber Equipment), model is QH1G... Do I like it, yes, but its probably no different than any other QH, I got it because of way top hook adjusts, but it appears that style is discontinued and now same two bolt hook configuration as most QH...

Dale

/ GC1700 series top link specs #5  
I know this thread is old but it just happens that I recently measured my GC1720 top link. It's 14-1/2" minimum and 18-7/8 maximum.