Gator Blades for Zd326p

/ Gator Blades for Zd326p
Ordered Predator Blades, work great, torqued to specs. Gator blades measure .200 “ thick,original Kubota blades measure.250”. New Predator blades measure .250”. Gator blades are noticeable thinner cheaper blades, l’m betting anyone using them tightens them with a impact wrench and does torque them and does know they are not correct.

/ Gator Blades for Zd326p #12  
Ordered Predator Blades, work great, torqued to specs. Gator blades measure .200 “ thick,original Kubota blades measure.250”. New Predator blades measure .250”. Gator blades are noticeable thinner cheaper blades, l’m betting anyone using them tightens them with a impact wrench and does torque them and does know they are not correct.

I just measured my Oregon Gator blades for the ZD326 and zd1211. They are both exactly 0.250" thick. There is nothing thin or cheap about them. I think you got knock off blades not made by Oregon.

/ Gator Blades for Zd326p #13  
I just measured my Oregon Gator blades for the ZD326 and zd1211. They are both exactly 0.250" thick. There is nothing thin or cheap about them. I think you got knock off blades not made by Oregon.
Same here, zero issues with the Gator blades on my ZD.

/ Gator Blades for Zd326p #14  
Gator blades are noticeable thinner cheaper blades, l’m betting anyone using them tightens them with a impact wrench and does torque them and does know they are not correct.

I Looked up the Gator part you are complaining about (96-363) and they are NOT for the ZD 60" decks, they are for the older BX2200/2223 belly mower decks and are a G3 blade.

The correct G6 Gator part number for the 60" ZD decks is 396-810.

Posting that Gator blades are crap in the context of a ZD deck isn't fair, you simply, for whatever reason, have the incorrect Gator blades for your mower deck. If you Internet search for Gator blades using the Kubota blade part number, K5647/5668/5647 you will be directed to the Gator 396-810.

/ Gator Blades for Zd326p #15  
Having a little trouble finding Gator Blades. I had a JDz425 and ordered thru Green Parts store. Now have a 48" Hustler Fastrak. Cannot seem to "make positive" of which Gator blade set that will fit (correct hole size) nor which ones are "best" (thickest).
I had used Green Parts for a long time. I hate to sign up for another online company, but I will if I can order all the consumables (filters...etc.) for my mower. Walmart.com ? Better place ?
One thing I did not realize when I purchased the mower is the manuals do NOT list any OEM numbers ! So, right now, I am at the mercy of ads that say "fits 48 fastrak" which I am not 100% comfortable with yet.

/ Gator Blades for Zd326p #16  
Having a little trouble finding Gator Blades. I had a JDz425 and ordered thru Green Parts store. Now have a 48" Hustler Fastrak. Cannot seem to "make positive" of which Gator blade set that will fit (correct hole size) nor which ones are "best" (thickest).
I had used Green Parts for a long time. I hate to sign up for another online company, but I will if I can order all the consumables (filters...etc.) for my mower. Walmart.com ? Better place ?
One thing I did not realize when I purchased the mower is the manuals do NOT list any OEM numbers ! So, right now, I am at the mercy of ads that say "fits 48 fastrak" which I am not 100% comfortable with yet.

Oregon used to have a pdf catalog that listed thousands of mower brands and deck size combinations but I can't seem to find it anymore. Their online catalog is practically useless.
Anyway, you could get an OEM part number from John Deere and look it up easy enough, or measure your current blades.

I hear you about wanting a single vendor, but that can be a real challenge. I generally get my maintenance parts and products on eBay or Amazon, and OEM for stuff not available aftermarket.

/ Gator Blades for Zd326p #17  
I understand using OEM part numbers for blade replacement... But it's also important to write down or memorize your blades dimensions... I order/buy blades by that when all else fails ..
20.5 length x 2.5 or 3"width x .25 thickness x 5/8 bolt hole... Dixie chopper

Last edited:
   / Gator Blades for Zd326p #18  
Do these mulching blades actually mulch any better than the standard stock Kubota blades ? My Kubota didn’t come with mulching deck but if these fancy mulching blades actually work better I might try a set, some of the reviews say the fancy mulching blades don’t work any better than the stock blades. my Kubota is a ZD21 with a 60 inch deck.
these are the blades that are supposed to fit ZD21 but some reviews say they don’t fit

Last edited:
   / Gator Blades for Zd326p #19  
The Predator brand of this type blade is what I bought. They're outstanding. Been running the heck out them over a year now and they're just as sharp (if not sharper) than new. And yeah they do a good job of chopping leaves and yard debris. I can't vouch for the Orgon branded ones but while I cannot find it I watched a YouTube on them, and they beat the pants off the Oregon

/ Gator Blades for Zd326p #20  
Do these mulching blades actually mulch any better than the standard stock Kubota blades ? My Kubota didn’t come with mulching deck but if these fancy mulching blades actually work better I might try a set, some of the reviews say the fancy mulching blades don’t work any better than the stock blades. my Kubota is a ZD21 with a 60 inch deck.
these are the blades that are supposed to fit ZD21 but some reviews say they don’t fit
I had them on my previous ZTR. They really made a difference on grass with long stems and seemed to cop leaves much better.