G110D with KD15440 did not switch off

/ G110D with KD15440 did not switch off #1  

shastri1986

Tractor
G110D
Good day Folks,

My machine is 2020 I had my machine part up oil was changed with the correct amount 15W40 2 quarts.
The next day I start my machine when I put it on full throttle the machine back fires and then it did not wanted to switch off even though I was pressing the stop lever.
I had to remove the fuel line form the engine and then it switch off.
Anytime sit passes 1/2 throttle it sounds like it’s missing or about the backfire.
So I check the exhaust to see if it was losing oil and I notice it was kinder of wet. The dealer in my country told me to switch to 20W50 oil. When I called Grillo they told m to use 5W20.

Anyone can assist the machine works well at 1/2 throttle but I would like to rectify these problems.

/ G110D with KD15440 did not switch off #2  
2 quarts sounds like way too much - I want to say the correct number is roughly half that amount. Manual says 1.5 liters with filter change. It needs to be filled on a level surface until the oil level reaches the bottom mark on the dipstick - no more. My guess is it's overfull and at higher engine speeds the oil gets churned up and drawn into the cylinder.

When you were pressing the stop lever, was the throttle still at full? I find it's best to reduce speed to idle, cool down for a minute if I have been working it hard, and then use the shutoff lever. Problems with the lever could include the cable being out of adjustment, and if it's loose it can also detach at the handlebars underneath the cowling. There's very little clearance on the side of the engine where the shut-off mechanism and throttle mechanism are mounted, it's possible to get sticks or gunk jammed up in there that would prevent the shut-off from moving.

You should check out Joel's Earth Tools site for help on the diesels if you haven't already, and the full service manual is available from Kohler. 15W-40 is usable from -20*C to 40*C so I would stick with that - 5W-20 is not on the recommendation chart.