full service metal building fab & construct company in PNW?

/ full service metal building fab & construct company in PNW? #1  

tayl0r

Tractor
JD 1025R, Kubota SVL-75
Hi - I'm looking for something like an Eagle Carports or Carolina Carports for the PNW region. Full service metal building where they ship & then construct the building. Not a DIY project. So far, I haven't seen anything like it that services the Pacific Northwest area.

Any ideas?

/ full service metal building fab & construct company in PNW? #2  
   / full service metal building fab & construct company in PNW? #3  
There's all sorts of stuff around here, are you talking about pole barn style or full metal buildings? My shop was done by Parker Pole Buildings out of Hubbard Oregon, I bought it as a kit but they do have contractors that they work with that will assemble from what I heard. Depending on where you are in the PNW, if you are close to me I know people that I could get you in contact with that would do it too...

/ full service metal building fab & construct company in PNW?
Thanks guys, I'm in the Olympia WA area. I am open to pole barn style or metal building. Will check out those links, thank you!

There is also the Versatube building kits. They are so much cheaper than the competition (40-50% cheaper!). Do they hold up in our weather?

/ full service metal building fab & construct company in PNW? #5  
Thanks guys, I'm in the Olympia WA area. I am open to pole barn style or metal building. Will check out those links, thank you!

There is also the Versatube building kits. They are so much cheaper than the competition (40-50% cheaper!). Do they hold up in our weather?
Yes this will hold up in your weather conditions. This is what they were using for thier tubing (see Link below).

I use the same "gatorshield" tubing to install ground mount solar panels. I install the tubing to meet a 70 lb snow load and 100 mph wind loading.