Front end loader won't raise above 3 feet, why?

/ Front end loader won't raise above 3 feet, why? #1  

blowersn

My SA221 front end loader won't raise above 3 feet even when empty. Causes?

/ Front end loader won't raise above 3 feet, why? #2  
You could be low on hydraulic fluid.

/ Front end loader won't raise above 3 feet, why? #3  
My SA221 front end loader won't raise above 3 feet even when empty. Causes?

Unplug the quick connect connectors (with the tractor turned off of course) Plug them back in. Don't mix them up. Try again.

/ Front end loader won't raise above 3 feet, why?
Unplug the quick connect connectors (with the tractor turned off of course) Plug them back in. Don't mix them up. Try again.

Hey sorry it took so long to get back to you been busy. I crawled up in under the tractor and pulled on the lines and quickly found one unplugged just as you said and my loader is back to working again. Thanks for your time.

/ Front end loader won't raise above 3 feet, why? #5  
Hey sorry it took so long to get back to you been busy. I crawled up in under the tractor and pulled on the lines and quickly found one unplugged just as you said and my loader is back to working again. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for reporting back to us, it helps us help others. Keep the problem and solution in the back of your mind, and maybe you can help someone else some day. :thumbsup:

/ Front end loader won't raise above 3 feet, why? #6  
Thanks for reporting back to us, it helps us help others. Keep the problem and solution in the back of your mind, and maybe you can help someone else some day.

I’ve had that problem before, and I’ve hooked them up wrong which doesn’t work good either. One day my M59 loader wouldn’t move. It would curl, but the grapple wouldn’t move and it wouldn’t raise or lower and it sounded like the hydraulics were laboring. The M59 loader is non removable so no QCs. The source of the problem turned out to be the backhoe stabilizer had dropped a dirt clod on the thumb pedal. Apparently the thumb has priority flow over the loader and the thumb was dead headed.

/ Front end loader won't raise above 3 feet, why? #7  
Thanks for reporting back to us, it helps us help others. Keep the problem and solution in the back of your mind, and maybe you can help someone else some day. :thumbsup:

Good comment!
All too many simply disappear without follow up.

/ Front end loader won't raise above 3 feet, why? #8  
This was the same issue with mine.