Free: Owner's Manual for 35 and Shop Manual for 35, 40, 50 and more

/ Free: Owner's Manual for 35 and Shop Manual for 35, 40, 50 and more #1  

998cc

Tractor
B7100HST
Hello all. I hope this is in the right forum.

I have two Massey Ferguson manuals that I am parting with. See photos. These are not reprints; they are the originals and are not in the best physical condition; the owner's manual cover has separated from the book. The shop manual is scuffed with writing on the outside. Pages are a little dog-eared; however, the information inside is clear. I am not looking for fleabay price--I'm looking for the best resonable offer for both that includes shipping. Please send email to hrd998cc@yahoo.com with "Manuals" in the title or reply here.

Thank you.
Russ W
IMG_7162.jpg
IMG_7163.jpg
IMG_7164.jpg

Thank you.

/ Free: Owner's Manual for 35 and Shop Manual for 35, 40, 50 and more
No responses, so I am offering them for free with free shipping. I really would rather send them to someone who needs them to avoid the sacrilege of throwing them out.
Thank you.
Russ

/ Free: Owner's Manual for 35 and Shop Manual for 35, 40, 50 and more #3  
Will you send them overseas? I've just bought an MF35.

I'll pay for shipping.

James

/ Free: Owner's Manual for 35 and Shop Manual for 35, 40, 50 and more
Will you send them overseas? I've just bought an MF35.

I'll pay for shipping.

James
Good day James. Yes, I will send to you in Australia. Please PM your Address.

Regards,
Russ

/ Free: Owner's Manual for 35 and Shop Manual for 35, 40, 50 and more #5  
Good thread. Excellent response 998cc!!!! Before I read Anakist's post I was going to offer the same thing and pay your shipping costs. I don't own a Massey but don't want to see the manuals disappear. Someone, someday on here would be looking for one. I'm sure Anakist very much appreciates what you are doing for him!!!!

/ Free: Owner's Manual for 35 and Shop Manual for 35, 40, 50 and more #6  
No responses, so I am offering them for free with free shipping. I really would rather send them to someone who needs them to avoid the sacrilege of throwing them out.
Thank you.
Russ
Do still have the MF 40 z134 continental engine

/ Free: Owner's Manual for 35 and Shop Manual for 35, 40, 50 and more #7  
Do you still have MF 40 z134 continental engine?I am having a difficult time with repairs/parts etc